The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 8,166

Her being silent in the very next weeks doesn’t mean that much yet… She could still drop the lead in let’s say April and the album in June. 

We shouldn’t be heavily reliant on insiders cryptic tweets for sure but it’s not even out of touch to think she’s going to release LG7 in Q1-Q2 this year, regardless of what they say. 

ARTPOPster 1,775
On 2/2/2024 at 10:50 AM, boobatella said:

i can’t handle another year without new Gaga music :toofunny:

i beg you godga

i mean if nothing happens we will still have the joker soundtrack

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,793
On 2/2/2024 at 1:54 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact she forgot about Justin Tranter trashing her for using LGBT

she probably doesn't gaf

9am5lpQ.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
On 2/2/2024 at 2:07 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The song is literally working everywhere in the world.

Not everyone is having frontloaded flops in their discography.

Don’t lose your time with them :icant: they will find 1029291 excuses but at least numbers don’t lie :icant:

I Wonder if they sleep well since 2020 :icant:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/2/2024 at 11:11 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Some twitter insiders are wilding too 

there is one account who predicted right things about ariana including the fact that taylor won't perform at grammys (even when popbase tweeted she will, later it was confirmed she won't) 

this account is saying that lady gaga will make an announcement next week and lg-7 lead is very queen, pink floyd type of song and its nostalgic

They described it incredible saying that it will have rock and dance element

For the album they said it will have black and white aesthetics and it will be her rockiest, darkest era 

Lets see what comes next bc they were right for ariana, adele and taylor

They even said that renaissance act ii will come in Q1 of 2024 so lets see

for the announcement next week  'ATBLInsider'  i would take that with a fistful of salt. He's  brazilian katykat hes been known to troll and as we are all in the trenches atm no wwould be the perfect time to troll.

i do trust blade, he wouldnt just say something for no reason - but i also am looking at other things too. 
I just think we need to manaage our expectations - the ones that i look out for balckoutzone, rideordie, and mr. s are all mute.

Some stuff on twitter defintiely points to the truth (like what you said about rock edm blend) but lets keep our guard up :romance:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,580

Don't forget Blade had zero confirmation since November about Gaga in February. Knowing her it probably has been delayed.

I mean we have zero noise or clues about a return from people who have sources in radios and physical records. Which probably means plans changed. 

I could see Gaga waiting Ariana is launching her album tbh

• paws up 2