The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,707
On 2/1/2024 at 6:02 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

hopefully they sort it out soon...

i mean all her recent reelases made 0 noise on TikTok but for her first two albums it was invaluable

imagine if lg7 actually appealed to tiktok and they couldnt use it

The sad thing is even her old music was zero noise up until Judas breakthrough in like 2022. Then it was a domino effect with songs making noises back to back.

So we can't be sure if new music will make noise or not, cause tiktokers only started jamming with Gaga after Chromatica was done being burried.

Popstanne 9,707

Even i get a kick out of you got little moment on tiktok, ofcourse it didn't translated to streams being a jazz songs and Gen Z being allergic to them.

Popster to Popster 4,011
On 2/1/2024 at 6:14 PM, China said:

Like I said, it might force people to check out her catalog even more since it's no longer on tiktok. Like when Adele, Taylor and Beyoncé prevented/removed their albums from streaming platforms to sell more physical albums.

I dont think thats gonna work here 

A Popster Is Born 10,503
On 2/1/2024 at 3:26 PM, Miaou said:

HATE

HER

The bar of expections about Lady Gaga is crashed on the floor. I can't even be disappointed anymore tbh :oops:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 2/1/2024 at 3:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The Kygo x Ava Max song is already smashing French radios. Already heard it so many times 

Spotify France 

OUT

:icant: 

the way radios in France play her massively but the audience doesn’t stream :icant:

On 2/1/2024 at 10:01 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

What kind of logic is this? People aren't out here listening to an artists discography through tiktoks, but tiktoks remind them of said artist's discography, leading them to stream. 

The logic is that many people listen to an artist only through TikTok, and now they will have to listen to them on streaming platforms.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,938
x3
On 2/1/2024 at 3:04 PM, FRANZGA said:

Yikes

On 2/1/2024 at 3:11 PM, Ayobabylon said:

They are banning accounts for using UMG artist music omg 

The absolute horror back to back:darkmode: 

What have we done to deserve this type of endless torture 

• lol 1

On 2/1/2024 at 9:03 AM, China said:

The logic is that many people listen to an artist only through TikTok, and now they will have to listen to them on streaming platforms.

This isn't a thing. TikTok is how many people discover songs and artists, so it'll hurt Gaga.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,938
x3

Ready for all her songs to drop massively on Spotify in the upcoming days:applause: 

I love her team. They do nothing to help her streams but they can do everything to damage her streams :applause: 

I'm so convinced that Gaga and her team just hate success 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,938
x3

When her team decides also to put down the Oscar Shallow performance from her official YouTube channel and we lose 750m like it ain't nothing :applause:

This fan base fussing over everything as always... Do you really think that the most mercenary artist of all time aka Taylor Swift would agree to remove her catalog from Tiktok if it would affect her pocket?

Popster This Way 638
On 2/1/2024 at 6:09 PM, little legend said:

Ready for all her songs to drop massively on Spotify in the upcoming days:applause: 

I love her team. They do nothing to help her streams but they can do everything to damage her streams :applause: 

I'm so convinced that Gaga and her team just hate success 

hm, how her team was supposed to influence on decisions of umg CEOs?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1