The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 28,980
x3

If LG7 wont come this Friday , probably it wont come in the next months :enigma: She wouldnt lose te opportunity to debut it at the Grammys. So its basically now or never (by never I mean that we have to wait a lot):leap:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,858
On 1/28/2024 at 4:36 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

La fellation du soir will make you see the light about the fact LG7 is coming :whatga:

La fellation du midi didn't help me so I hope you’re right :whatga: 

La fellation du goûter is coming first tho :whatga:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/28/2024 at 3:13 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Most reliable sources / insiders don't follow Gaga anymore, for any reason (her fanbase being annoying as hell being one reason)

So yeah I wouldn't wait for a huge amount of news about her being back, those people don't care about her anymore.

Regardless it’s Gaga she’s still a big artist, people who have sources at UMG or the streaming services (like the Britney stan from atrl who mum works there) usually get the tea about 10-14 days before as the release has to be submitted - I’d be very surprised if she just released in top secret  it would be hard to pull off 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 1/28/2024 at 4:02 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That's my theory tbh. Just shared it on ATRL and suddenly I see this post :icant: Fraudinvisible strikes again

one second you’re a clown, then suddenly the insider is you :applause:

• lol 3

On 1/28/2024 at 3:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I never understood why she kept the music videos and didn’t release any visuals with the singles. I mean; what’s the point of releasing them now?  

It was already exposed how Beyonce wanted to sell those visuals to streaming platforms, but NONE of them accepted to bought them cause allegedly had zero replay value and not a good investment.

Her ego must be super hurt poor dat!

No wonder she had to improvise and film a last minute tour footage to release it as a “movie” (and still flop at the box office) after watching Swift doing one.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 722

If LG7 is coming this Friday, when do you expect the announcement? Tomorrow? Tuesday? 

I think one of these two days, if we have no announcement by Wednesday morning, We would have to start the countdown for Friday 9

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 1/28/2024 at 1:12 PM, BloodyRain said:

If LG7 is coming this Friday, when do you expect the announcement? Tomorrow? Tuesday? 

Last month

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,639
On 1/28/2024 at 3:03 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And we thought we suffered with Chronurteca

Strong 'Stupid Love' vibes with this outfit, just in green, and they say Gaga doesn't set the trends.

Popster to Popster 4,639
On 1/28/2024 at 5:11 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

It was already exposed how Beyonce wanted to sell those visuals to streaming platforms, but NONE of them accepted to bought them cause allegedly had zero replay value and not a good investment.

Her ego must be super hurt poor dat!

No wonder she had to improvise and film a last minute tour footage to release it as a “movie” (and still flop at the box office) after watching Swift doing one.

Not surprised after the bomb of the Lion King movie soundtrack she made, not to mention her visuals have became stale and all the same since self title.

However it still remains a stupid move not releasing the visuals once they're filmed, just upload them on Youtube.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,364
On 1/28/2024 at 10:30 AM, Miaou said:

But why are you so sure ? I don’t get it lol 

You don’t “get it” as to why WB would start promoting their next huge movie with their upcoming HUGE movie? :katy:

that’s how the movie business works. Studios promote their upcoming movies with their current theatrical releases lol 

Edit: I would be absolutely stupefied if WB doesn’t start promoting J:FAD with Dune 2…and honestly if they don’t we all need to start being concerned what that means for the movie cause if it was good WB would start promoting it ASAP. The longer it’s delayed the more likely the movie is not good 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 1/28/2024 at 6:40 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

I dont get why we are so sure that a release is imminent :whatga:

because the voices in my head are louder than ever :applause:

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1