The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 1/28/2024 at 1:50 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

What if she was actually working on music video ?  'Trust the process'

Blade posted before she posted this

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0SL613y8Dy/?igsh=aGo0YmxhZGt4emph

On 1/28/2024 at 1:58 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Could be. There’s a blonde wig in the background. 

That's my theory tbh. Just shared it on ATRL and suddenly I see this post :icant: Fraudinvisible strikes again

• lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/28/2024 at 3:02 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That's my theory tbh. Just shared it on ATRL and suddenly I see this post :icant: Fraudinvisible strikes again

Also what kind of tea is that "the lead single will have a music video" as if thats not the case for 100% of Gaga's eras and 99% of the pop girl's in general :icant:

An insider indeed :applause:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 1/28/2024 at 8:03 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And we thought we suffered with Chronurteca

I never understood why she kept the music videos and didn’t release any visuals with the singles. I mean; what’s the point of releasing them now?  

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 1/28/2024 at 2:04 PM, Andreu said:

Also what kind of tea is that "the lead single will have a music video" as if thats not the case for 100% of Gaga's eras and 99% of the pop girl's in general :icant:

An insider indeed :applause:

also "coming very soon" which could be one week, two weeks, one month like

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 1/28/2024 at 2:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I never understood why she kept the music videos and didn’t release any visuals with the singles. I mean; what’s the point of releasing them now?  

she's never going to release them I can't believe some of her fans still delude themselves into thinking she is

I think she was not happy with how she looked in the footage, that rumour kept popping up and I believe it, Beyoncé's brand depends on her embodying "perfection" in every sense

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

On 1/28/2024 at 2:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

She's worried they won't crack 1M views on Youtube

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 1/28/2024 at 12:34 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Ariana did 

zRGzRbH.gif

A few insiders knew of Ariana two weeks before at least.
We should, in theory,  hear something off other people who have sources who work in the industry  like universal/WMG. I doubt anything could ever come in total secret now cause of the preparation for the release

zRGzRbH.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356

The GRAMMYs are 1 week away and have like 7 performers announced :katy: more of the same old same old like Billie and Olivia…blahhhh…can we get some PERFORMERS, I love these ladies but we’re probably gonna get some boring af WWIMF performance from Billie and another cute performance from Olivia with cheerleaders or something. We NEED more.

Excited for Dua Lipa though! 

edit: Billy Joel, Travis Scott and Burna Boy :enigma:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,569
On 1/28/2024 at 4:07 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

A few insiders knew of Ariana two weeks before at least.
We should, in theory,  hear something off other people who have sources who work in the industry  like universal/WMG. I doubt anything could ever come in total secret now cause of the preparation for the release

zRGzRbH.gif

Most reliable sources / insiders don't follow Gaga anymore, for any reason (her fanbase being annoying as hell being one reason)

So yeah I wouldn't wait for a huge amount of news about her being back, those people don't care about her anymore.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356
On 1/28/2024 at 10:17 AM, Miaou said:

The way nothing will happen in February 

At the very least the Joker 2 teaser trailer is dropping, no way that doesn’t happen with Warner Brother’s upcoming “Dune 2” release 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 1/28/2024 at 4:20 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

At the very least the Joker 2 teaser trailer is dropping, no way that doesn’t happen with Warner Brother’s upcoming “Dune 2” release 

But why are you so sure ? I don’t get it lol 

• paws up 1