The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 1/25/2024 at 10:03 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Blade on ATRL continuing to insist something is coming in Feb. 

"i find dula peep avoiding the first 2 fridays of february to be interesting. that's all i have to say."

If Gaga is releasing in the first two weeks of February well I'd say Feb 2nd. Mainly because Kanye is dropping album on Feb 9th

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 1/25/2024 at 9:30 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

If Gaga is releasing in the first two weeks of February well I'd say Feb 2nd. Mainly because Kanye is dropping album on Feb 9th

and Ari is rumoured to release her second single that week as well

The Fame Popster 442

If the first two weeks of February are in contention I don't see her not aligning it with a Grammy performance. It's just way too convenient.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,199
On 1/25/2024 at 6:28 PM, Gypsy Life said:

:whatga:

1B on-demand is a pretty useless figure for RIAA, since the majority is user-generated YouTube streams that don't count

Oh, you’re still around. We miss your posts :cry:

But yeah, a shame those numbers don’t count

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 1/25/2024 at 9:37 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I honestly don't see Gaga aiming a #1 debut anyway so she will have to clash with other stuff... 2024 seems like it'll be always very crowded with big releases

But it would make sense for Dua to avoid Gaga though. No matter how the singles end up performing in the long run it's a fact that Gaga will dominate the conversation on the first day, especially considering it would be a lead single from a long-awaited comeback vs. second single from an artist who has remained very active. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,810

My delulu brain thinks Feb 2 is possible cause she loves the Grammys but I just know nothing will happen :cry:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 1/25/2024 at 9:42 PM, Miaou said:

My delulu brain thinks Feb 2 is possible cause she loves the Grammys but I just know nothing will happen :cry:

If someone deserves to perform their brand new single on the Grammys, it's Gaga, with the amount of tributes she's done there. But it's way too good to be true lmao. 

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 1/25/2024 at 10:39 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

But it would make sense for Dua to avoid Gaga though. No matter how the singles end up performing in the long run it's a fact that Gaga will dominate the conversation on the first day, especially considering it would be a lead single from a long-awaited comeback vs. second single from an artist who has remained very active. 

True, let's see what happens next couple of days if she starts teasing 

I just find it hard to believe (for the next couple of weeks) knowing nothing has leaked yet. Not even radios teasing her being back. Which always happens with Gaga

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 1/25/2024 at 9:44 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

True, let's see what happens next couple of days if she starts teasing 

I just found it hard to believe (for the net couple of weeks) knowing nothing has leaked yet. Not even radios teasing her being back. Which always happens with Gaga

True. It's not impossible but very unusual. I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,810
On 1/25/2024 at 10:43 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If someone deserves to perform their brand new single on the Grammys, it's Gaga, with the amount of tributes she's done there. But it's way too good to be true lmao. 

Yeah and also because we know she loves showing her art to a ceremony

but yeah this possibility doesn’t happen in the Gaga world lmao

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 442

I think you avoid crossover with similar artists for sure. Ariana's rumored to be dropping her single early in February too, and if we're incorporating Gaga into the mix all three would probably not choose the exact day.

A Popster Is Born 11,560

Last time Gaga performed at the Grammys was 2 years ago with Jazz tribute, before it was 2019 with Shallow. 5 years since her own material there. Performance this year woul be fantastic but I really don't see it happening like at all. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,829

Highly doubt she’ll be releasing on Feb 2 because it’s like a literal week away and we all know she likes to announce her leads first with considerable time. Hoping she’ll change her promo strategy tho

Popster to Popster 4,487

Stef from GGD: 

Somebody just sent this to me, supposedly they have been testing her lnk.to links for a few days to see if anything directs to her linkfire page. This popped up today..

http://ladygaga.lnk.to/presave

it’s interesting to note that the ariana grande presave link directed to this website before “yes, and” was announced in January. 

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 1/26/2024 at 12:11 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Stef from GGD: 

Somebody just sent this to me, supposedly they have been testing her lnk.to links for a few days to see if anything directs to her linkfire page. This popped up today..

http://ladygaga.lnk.to/presave

it’s interesting to note that the ariana grande presave link directed to this website before “yes, and” was announced in January. 

@boobatella we movin

• yaas, gaga 2