The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Moderator 17,110
On 1/21/2024 at 12:17 PM, Leptine said:

If Graham would have confronted Gaga in first, probably the situation would have been handled differently,

Yeah. You can't resolve an issue by not addressing it with your boss. I think back to before the TCB where all the dancers said Gaga didn't know anything and how they still loved her, but then why didn't they ever talk to her?

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 1/21/2024 at 12:27 PM, corvus albus said:

Yeah. You can't resolve an issue by not addressing it with your boss. I think back to before the TCB where all the dancers said Gaga didn't know anything and how they still loved her, but then why didn't they ever talk to her?

Exactly, not to mention they were perfectly aware that going public with this story would have just brought to her a big media shitstorm with a consequent possibility of doing a big damage with putting a risk the tour, but sure they did love her.

How these people are comfortable to going public but not trying at least once to solve the situation with the boss and so Gaga in first.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 1/21/2024 at 11:49 AM, Leptine said:

Bloodpop, you can say it, this fanbase loves to act outraged but then you find tweets with thousands likes bodyshaming him.

Reality is this fanbase loves to sh!t on majority of her team regardless, let's be honest.

Yeah, I can say it here but I can’t say that on that another forum nor can I say it in Twitter. But you’re correct, thank you for that.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,238

it's funny how gaga annoyingly promote kindness, but she never address this situation, or any serious situation in the world. She clearly dont have that much contact with her dancers.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 1/21/2024 at 12:49 PM, Nemanja said:

it's funny how gaga annoyingly promote kindness, but she never address this situation, or any serious situation in the world. She clearly dont have that much contact with her dancers.

Graham said she's hard to reach. Don’t know if that means she's taking more distance with people working for her (Richy included ?) but that would make sense on why she hasn't seen anything. She seems more private in general anyway

A Popster Is Born 14,779

that because she promotes kindness at the individual–liberal level, not at the societal one, but that's a whole different aspect of her I'm not going to enter into :education:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,611

Aren't you a Madonna stan?

If you have watched her documentaries you should know that a popstar simply shows at rehearsals and when the show is finished she goes immediately away doing massages and stuff.

It's not Gaga's task taking care of the dancers.

And please, Gaga has spoke her whole career about what is going on in the world and about LGBTQ+ rights when it wasn't convenient for her or trendy, suddenly everything is erased?

Then y'all complain because this woman has cut tie with this fanbase, she did the right thing.

Edited by Leptine

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 1/21/2024 at 12:53 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Graham said she's hard to reach. Don’t know if that means she's taking more distance with people working for her (Richy included ?) but that would make sense on why she hasn't seen anything. She seems more private in general anyway

Popstars usually show up at rehearsals, they did their thing and then go out because they have tones of things to do and check, they don't have time to spend with the dancers, any tour special with behind the scenes will prove you that, at the level of Gaga there are so many things she has to check (sound check, vocal coach, ecc) she doesn't have the time to stay with the dancers talking and stuff like that, they have a professional relationship, just at the very beginning of her career when she was performing at the Ikea parking lots and small events she had a different relationship.

Popster This Way 897

One thing that set Gaga apart from Taylor and Beyoncé is that she’s clearly not the leader of her management team, most of the time you can tell she only let Bobby handle the situation and follow along, maybe her relationship with her workers are way more distant than we think

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 1/21/2024 at 1:11 PM, Gabi said:

One thing that set Gaga apart from Taylor and Beyoncé is that she’s clearly not the leader of her management team, most of the time you can tell she only let Bobby handle the situation and follow along, maybe her relationship with her workers are way more distant than we think

Do you think Beyoncé and Taylor stay check on every of her dancers?

They have a team as well doing that, sure they have a better one, especially in hiding if something like that comes out.

Weren't Todrick Hall, former Taylor BFF and dancer 'exposed' for having the same behaviour of Richy?

You just didn't see Taylor stans trashing or blaming her for that tho.

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 1/21/2024 at 9:16 AM, Leptine said:

Weren't Todrick Hall, former Taylor BFF and dancer 'exposed' for having the same behaviour of Richy?

You just didn't see Taylor stans trashing or blaming her for that tho.

that's so true

and also criticizing her for not speaking on every single world tragedy is weird too, she is a celebrity she cant save the world

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 1/21/2024 at 1:19 PM, sugden said:

that's so true

and also criticizing her for not speaking on every single world tragedy is weird too, she is a celebrity she cant save the world

The irony is that the same people acting outraged are the ones calling Boodpop with bodyshaming slurs, trashing Sarah Tanno comparing her to islamic terrorists.

Too much hypocrisy from (part) of this fanbase.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 1/21/2024 at 1:00 PM, Leptine said:

Aren't you a Madonna stan?

If you have watched her documentaries you should know that a popstar simply shows at rehearsals and when the show is finished she goes immediately away doing massages and stuff.

It's not Gaga's task taking care of the dancers.

And please, Gaga has spoke her whole career about what is going on in the world and about LGBTQ+ rights when it wasn't convenient for her or trendy, suddenly everything is erased?

Then y'all complain because this woman has cut tie with this fanbase, she did the right thing.

First im Gaga's fan, then Madonna's and few more artist. Like i said she is probably not in communication with dancers. But i can't believe she didn't hear until now anything.

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 1/21/2024 at 1:25 PM, Leptine said:

The irony is that the same people acting outraged are the ones calling Boodpop with bodyshaming slurs, trashing Sarah Tanno comparing her to islamic terrorists.

Too much hypocrisy from (part) of this fanbase.

That's totally true that said let's be real there's things to fix in her team like for sure. There's things that are just not okay at all, and I think most fans are actually blaming people in charge (Bobby and Livenation included) that closed eyes on some toxic and illegal stuff. I mean even her physical therapist took side for dancers and calling out those toxic behaviors.

Lady Gaga is the artist but there's also people in charge of those management and work stuff that she usually hasn't to deal. Those people just need to make their job.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 1/21/2024 at 1:29 PM, Nemanja said:

First im Gaga's fan, then Madonna's and few more artist. Like i said she is probably not in communication with dancers. But i can't believe she didn't hear until now anything.

It's very believable instead, especially when these dancers are the first to claim they didn't speak and confront directly to her.

When you're at Gaga level you have too many things going on.

• paws up 1