The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,772

Sarah and Frederic both strike me as nice people tbh 

Richy on the other hand... ever since that Dr. Phil episode :icant: arrogant and delusional

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 1/21/2024 at 10:33 AM, Andreu said:

If liking shady posts makes you problematic absolutely all of us in this forum are guilty :icant:

But do we work for godGa:abel_glow:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,414

I have another friend of hers that is a victim of this fanbase but I’m not sure people are ready to admit it.

Anyway, this latest story is, imo, far less serious than the ones that surfaced in July of 2022, right before the tour. In both cases tho Richy should be fired. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 25,973

Shallow 1M today?

Spotify 

Canada #193(RE) 

Australia #152(+28)

Belgium #57(+27)

Netherlands #90(+29)

NZ #199(RE)

Switzerland #104(+47)

Norway #181(RE)

Denmark #140(+58)

Edited by Matteo Remondi
  • paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/21/2024 at 10:47 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Gaga is not exactly Mother Theresa or something.
:ohhh:

well unfortunately for us she kinda thought she was in the last few years :nicki_scream:

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 25,973
On 1/21/2024 at 10:48 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Shallow 1M today?

Spotify 

Canada #193(RE) 

Australia #152(+28)

Belgium #57(+27)

Netherlands #90(+29)

NZ #199(RE)

Switzerland #104(+47)

Norway #181(RE)

Denmark #140(+58)

Shallow really said “f- you arutw”

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 1/21/2024 at 10:47 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Gaga is not exactly Mother Theresa or something. And even her had her villain moments. 
:ohhh:

But that's not what I asked about :billiecat:

A Popster Is Born 10,565
On 1/21/2024 at 10:46 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Anyway, this latest story is, imo, far less serious than the ones that surfaced in July of 2022, right before the tour. In both cases tho Richy should be fired. 

It's definitely as serious as in 2022 and amphasises even more he and her manager should be fired. I mean he literally said Richy was mocking and theatening him on daily baisis because of his hearing issues. What kind of human being is that ?

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
On 1/21/2024 at 11:16 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

It's definitely as serious as in 2022 and amphasises even more he and her manager should be fired. I mean he literally said Richy was mocking and theatening him on daily baisis because of his hearing issues. What kind of human being is that ?

He also said other dancers did that as well, if I remember correctly :bebe:

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 1/21/2024 at 10:46 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I have another friend of hers that is a victim of this fanbase but I’m not sure people are ready to admit it.

Bloodpop, you can say it, this fanbase loves to act outraged but then you find tweets with thousands likes bodyshaming him.

Reality is this fanbase loves to sh!t on majority of her team regardless, let's be honest.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,631

Do you think Boombkack arrogant a** was Mother Theresa? That one was literally bullying Gaga herself, reason of why she's gone.

Reality is the world of dance and choreographers is full of catty and nasty people, it has always been like that, ballett and classic dance is even worse.

It's not right of course, but don't think these situations are an exclusive of Gaga's team, the other have just a better team in keep these situations hidden.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,631

Why these dancers that this fanbase is so sure they were Gaga's close friends never address  these issues directly to Gaga instead of eventually going public, knowing that making public these stories just put a big media target on her back.

If Graham would have confronted Gaga in first, probably the situation would have been handled differently, going public +10 years later just mean bring sh!t on her.

In 2022 the dancers who left did the same thing, addressing their situations not when they actually decided to not come back but several time later conventionally ahead of the tour starting, knowing that share a story like that with media ahead of the tour start could have seriously put a risk the tour, but most important it could have affected her health condition in that situation.

Sorry but I'm far away to defend Ricky, I actually don't care about him, but without knowing exactly what's going on behind the scenes I'm not even pushing Gaga under the bus like some people are doing.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 3