The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,131
On 1/20/2024 at 9:31 PM, OliverDespechao said:

lqiFIwG.giflqiFIwG.gif

I can’t believe they eliminated Cata WTF

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/21/2024 at 4:02 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Dropping to 5 in its second week? Yeahhhh. This is pulling a ROM in the U.S. I doubt it collects more than 5 weeks in the top 10. Maybe it’ll do better worldwide. 

Not if radio is on board

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 1/20/2024 at 9:02 PM, FRANZGA said:

Not if radio is on board

What I liked about the Rolling Stone charts was that radio wasn't included. No listeners can choose which songs to listen to on the radio

Popster This Way 722

Chromatica has reached 2.500.000.000 streams. We need a vital track on TikTok and the boost of #LG7 lead to reach 3 billions of streams 

Edited by BloodyRain

Pop-a-911-ster 27,131
On 1/20/2024 at 11:12 PM, Ben said:

What I liked about the Rolling Stone charts was that radio wasn't included. No listeners can choose which songs to listen to on the radio

Same for Playlists so… it’s like the same situation :ally:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,857

The drama and allegations around the Haus/Richy/Bobby are causing divisions in GGD. I sincerely hope Gaga puts out a message soon because there are multiple members there rightfully criticizing her. It would be so irresponsible to not in some way address the allegations

Edited by Ben

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/21/2024 at 10:28 AM, emig_09 said:

Same for Playlists so… it’s like the same situation :ally:

I dont think so, Radio contributes to H100 Chart Points

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 1/21/2024 at 4:46 AM, Ben said:

And OF COURSE Admin on GGD just locked every topic about it. Dickhead

They (LGN and GGD) go hand in hand with Bobby Campbell

She should teach kindness in her own team first because Richy, Bobby and Sarah and more definitely not about kindness. That's a fact

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 1/21/2024 at 1:06 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

They (LGN and GGD) go hand in hand with Bobby Campbell

She should teach kindness in her own team first because Richy, Bobby and Sarah and more definitely not about kindness. That's a fact

What has Sarah even done? In fact it’s quite the opposite with the fans constantly bullying her. 

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 1/21/2024 at 9:19 AM, Adarsh said:

What has Sarah even done? In fact it’s quite the opposite with the fans constantly bullying her. 

She was already seen liking shading posts about other make-up influencers and some fat shaming posts :enigma:

The fact Michael Bearden and Frederic are the only remaining unproblematic people in this team :bradley:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 1/21/2024 at 1:54 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She was already seen liking shading posts about other make-up influencers and some fat shaming posts :enigma:

The fact Michael Bearden and Frederic are the only remaining unproblematic people in this team :bradley:

Liking shady posts? Wow she’s a monster :icant: I know Gaga’s team needs a deep cleanse but Sarah is actually a victim of this fanbase, not the other way round. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3