The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 1/20/2024 at 3:44 AM, little legend said:

Greatest? And Gaga is only #5? 

Sorry but she is #5 , Billboard acting again as an OGH rat. There isn't any other pop star that us greatest than Gaga and that's just the simple truth. Gaga is greater than Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Beatles and everyone else. And I'm not trolling, I'm totally believe this. In 100 years from now, people will be like " omg, the people that lived the previous century were so lucky to witness the greatest and most iconic pop star ever" 

Hun that is accdg to BB200 & H100 Points :icant:

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 1/19/2024 at 9:11 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Damn, now I really want to listen to sinners prayer. Sad that I missed out.

It was actually bad because I had this country accent that sounded weird and I didn't have the sheet music 

The new one I posted is pretty quiet, my full voice is much much louder and deeper

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 897

I rarely listen to Joanne but everytime I come back to it I'm amazed by how well it was produced.
Mark Ronson X Lady Gaga is the best thing that ever happened in Gaga's career imo, I hope someday they will collab again

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

I wish Dance In The Dark and Monster were singles. Dance In The Dark would have been as big and and as iconic as Bad Romance and Monster could have been a huge hit too :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

Gaga positively mentioned here as one of the icons always be on time:applause:  

Edited by little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,463

Graham, Gaga's ex dancer just exposed his hard experience working for Richie and Bobby not hearing aything about it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2TIYU4vInf/?igsh=aGYxdzJrdHJ6azhp

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2TKZpBPg_a/?igsh=OXgwbHVsZGdxdzQ1

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2TLlbGvSYi/?igsh=eXh6YTBubGhsODI2

That's heartbreaking 

• paws up 1
  • sad 3

A Popster Is Born 18,407

So, he didn’t tell Gaga, he didn’t tell Gibson, he didn’t tell his assistants nor did he look for medical help on his own and now he’s going to write a book. He was 24 at the time so he wasn’t a kid either. 

Don’t get me wrong, this is truly heartbreaking and sad, he was indeed manipulated and people took advantage of him as a performer but those stories always have two sides to them. 

His remarks about Gaga knowing or not knowing were kinda meh. But I get that he wants to get the story out so he can heal. Good for him.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 1/20/2024 at 8:55 AM, little legend said:

Gaga positively mentioned here as one of the icons always be on time:applause:  

isnt Gaga late for every US show on Chromatica Tour :laughga: