The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

uhmmmm besties i had the job interview today and the CEO just emailed me that they decided to cancel the other interviews they had planned for next week and want me to join their team :darkmode:

i’m shaking :darkmode:

this might be the year of the clown indeed :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 17

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 1/19/2024 at 9:01 AM, boobatella said:

uhmmmm besties i had the job interview today and the CEO just emailed me that they decided to cancel the other interviews they had planned for next week and want me to join their team :darkmode:

Congratulations!! Wrong thread tho

Mlm GIF by Coach Josh

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 1/19/2024 at 6:31 PM, boobatella said:

Congratulations sis :talent:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 1/19/2024 at 9:44 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Not really lmao. @BenG literally made it easy to support Gaga and none here have done it consistently, not even infrequently lol. And remember when L4S tanked her streams?

Liddos are fickle as hell. Some continued to lose their marbles about a song for almost 4 years nonstop :icant:

Without fan support L4S wouldnt even debut Top 10. And its a JAZZ album so... not fair to compare it to her pop releases

On 1/19/2024 at 9:54 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Same goes for HMH debut numbers (very disappointing for such a big fanbase tbh)

Fans also moved on from SSOH the day after it was out. This collab would have been eaten by fans back in 2012, post BTW, tbh

Just saying I wouldn't bet on a huge fan support anyway. Wait and see, let's hope they will manage to handle all of the hype stuff.

I really dont think Gaga has a big fanbase anymore. At least not for a couple of years now. And again, its not fair to compare a small one song project to a full lenght pop album of hers. Fans are always here for her main releases

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 1/19/2024 at 9:34 AM, Doncho said:

I really dont think Gaga has a big fanbase anymore

True. But also, I feel like Gaga wants more and more GP/casuals than an actual hardcore fanbase because she hasn't been taking care of her core fans--the same fans who stuck by her when the entire industry had torches and pitchforks against her. She just wants to please critics these days, I find.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 1/19/2024 at 2:45 PM, Dean Judaster said:

True. But also, I feel like Gaga wants more and more GP/casuals than an actual hardcore fanbase because she hasn't been taking care of her core fans--the same fans who stuck by her when the entire industry had torches and pitchforks against her. She just wants to please critics these days, I find.

this is so true, i cant :icant:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 1/19/2024 at 2:01 PM, boobatella said:

Oh GOD Experience you didn’t have to erase uni like that 

• lol 1

Popster This Way 756
On 1/19/2024 at 7:31 AM, Ben said:

Up at 1:30 AM again :rip:

Busy recording vocaroos

Funny cause to me at least, this seems extremely normal. I stay up until 02:00, 03:00 on a regular basis and when I go out it's like 07:00.

• love 1

Moderator 17,129

German album charts

#40 (-10) The Fame 203 weeks

The Fame is still the 21st longest charting album in Germany. Still the 6th longest charting album by a female artist. Next victim there is Back To Black with 205 weeks.

Good hold in my opinion.

• paws up 6
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 333
On 1/19/2024 at 7:54 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Same goes for HMH debut numbers (very disappointing for such a big fanbase tbh)

Fans also moved on from SSOH the day after it was out. This collab would have been eaten by fans back in 2012, post BTW, tbh

Just saying I wouldn't bet on a huge fan support anyway. Wait and see, let's hope they will manage to handle all of the hype stuff.

Oh yes, the good old days when the strength of LMs pushed “The Lady Is A Tramp” to become a crossover smash on US Radio and IFPI best-selling single, “Cheek To Cheek” spent 100 WOC on BB200, “Til It Happens To You” became a global anthem with 500k/daily streams to this day, and her role in “Machete Kills” made it the surprise box office smash of the year…. Oh, wait. 

This fanbase literally rewrites their “favorite’s” history so frequently, it’s sad. Just because Spotify didn’t exist/wasn’t as big during those days to obsess over and switch from “she’s a legend!” to “she’s a flop!” every single day based on whether enough of her songs meet some arbitrary threshold, doesn’t mean her side projects have ever received more attention from her fan base than they do now. 

Either some of you are actively willing her to flop, or you have incredibly selective memories. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,775
On 1/19/2024 at 12:46 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"Applause" received 406,833 streams this Thursday 

400k OMG :ohhh:

is kinda going viral again many speed up versions being posted

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Ariana Grande debuts at #8 in Germany with Yes and?

her third highest peak ever only behind 7 Rings (#4) and No Tears Left To Cry (#2) and tied with Break up (..)

both ROM and Positions peaked at #9

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,943
On 1/19/2024 at 1:09 PM, Andreu said:

Ariana Grande debuts at #8 in Germany with Yes and?

her third highest peak ever only behind 7 Rings (#4) and No Tears Left To Cry (#2) and tied with Break up (..)

both ROM and Positions peaked at #9

buwyg,ib one of her best song ever :lesson:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/19/2024 at 5:12 PM, OliverDespechao said:

buwyg,ib one of her best song ever :lesson:

her redeeming moment after the turds that were both TUN smash singles

Spoiler

don't @ me

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518

I mean it's still pretty good but I just know it will never climb out of top 9 on Spotify even though it's outperformed certain songs for more than a month now

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

A Popster Is Born 17,943
On 1/19/2024 at 1:28 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Judas - 415,179,788 (+473,878)

The decrease on a Thursday, it's over

kneeling music video GIF by Lady Gaga

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Joker’s fake logo impact giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95206d8nstmx87teea50y8d2pl7ly1g174pokciwsf0&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Donnie’s fault giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95206d8nstmx87teea50y8d2pl7ly1g174pokciwsf0&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• lol 4