The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,335
On 1/18/2024 at 5:13 PM, Andreea said:

Yeah the only collaborator I'm like quite convinced to be part of the project is Jorge Elbrecth and even that I'm not fully sure of.

How is Jorge Elbrecht's participation more convincing than Andrew Watt's though? 

The Popster 27
On 1/18/2024 at 6:19 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

How is Jorge Elbrecht's participation more convincing than Andrew Watt's though? 

He commented both of her studio selfies, something he has never done, Sky's brother and roommate did as well. Could all just be coincidential tho. Watt also did the same in the last few months but they also collaborated for SSOH. I'd say they're both in the same way likely/unlikely collaborators so far :dead: either way, I'm glad everything is super secretive this time.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 1/18/2024 at 11:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Because he is mixing a project, and Masochism is never being released so it has to be LG7.

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 1/18/2024 at 12:53 PM, Dean Judaster said:

J'ai pensé que tu as bon goût

Did you take French in high school/uni? No shade

Edited by Ben

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 1/18/2024 at 12:57 PM, Dean Judaster said:

No formal education, self-taught and still practicing

I love teaching myself languages! Although I'll admit I don't know how to speak/understand them, only how to pronounce them

A Popster Is Born 11,752

When you think about it its actually INSANE that out of all the famous actresses they could of get for Joker 2, they decided they wanted LADY GAGA to play HARLEY QUINN :bradley:

Like... she really made it in the film industry... and we KNOW very few singers can pull that off :bradley:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,319

they are so annoying :sleepydog: yeaah sooooo sure they were gonna do a cool photobook for no reason when the celebration for BTWs anniversary was pretty not exciting and they did nothing remarkable for artpop :nickiha:

• sad 1
  • lol 1