The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,858

I will never understand why Gaga and her team added that weird motorcycle to the BTW cover. Yes, I know it has a meaning, but it still looks so cheap :gaga-scream:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 1/17/2024 at 11:38 AM, Doncho said:

I will never understand why Gaga and her team added that weird motorcycle to the BTW cover. Yes, I know it has a meaning, but it still looks so cheap :gaga-scream:

Most Gaga fans like to ride so it makes sense

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 10,573
On 1/17/2024 at 5:38 PM, Doncho said:

The color version with the purple shades really slayed though. A mess they didn't make it the album final version

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 1/17/2024 at 5:38 PM, Doncho said:

At least it was iconic. Something that her other cheap work aka Stupid Love can't relate. 

To me BTW doesn't seem cheap at all tho.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 1/17/2024 at 1:02 PM, Dean Judaster said:

time to block Chromatica from my playlists 5ever

I'm already doing spring cleaning in the house and throwing a bunch of sh!t. Ah it feels so good to let go of things that are best left in the pandemic era.

A Popster Is Born 13,404

The Born This Way cover is iconic and perfectly represents the album. Although I think it would definitely look better as a textless cover like Chromatica. Also hi, haven’t been here in a while.

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 1/17/2024 at 12:04 PM, Dean Judaster said:

throwing a bunch of sh!t

Damn your house must smell rancid

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/17/2024 at 6:05 PM, Adarsh said:

The Born This Way cover is iconic and perfectly represents the album. Although I think it would definitely look better as a textless cover like Chromatica. Also hi, haven’t been here in a while.

Welcomd back queen :ohhh:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 17,944
On 1/17/2024 at 2:05 PM, Adarsh said:

Missed you King gretchen-sourcabello-ringspurry.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

I left the radio playing all night and the amount of times Hundini was played :rip: 

I think I had nightmares with that song hunting me everywhere. I was waking up every hour and every time Hundini was the song that was playing. What kind of monstrous payola this song has:banana:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 1/17/2024 at 12:05 PM, Adarsh said:

Also hi, haven’t been here in a while.

Welcome back to Popa911!