The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 1/16/2024 at 1:20 PM, Fame Romance said:

ROM 366k / +64k WoW

Telephone 438k / +13k

Judas 458k / +14k

Million Reasons 314k / +63k

More than 5 weeks of superior daily streams and yet TeleFRAUD is still "more popular". The obvious Payolaphone :wtfga:

A Popster Is Born 10,285

My very own feeling (I could be wrong) is that we'll get a very much electronic and wilder version of Plastic Heart, with more Gaga disco dance vibes but leaning into more rock vibes with electric guitar, drums.

Something very 70s / 80s

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 1/16/2024 at 5:26 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

My very own feeling (I could be wrong) is that we'll get a very much electronic and wilder version of Plastic Heart, with more Gaga disco dance vibes but leaning into more rock vibes with electric guitar, drums.

Something very 70s / 80s

Yes please something wilder. Plastic Hearts is good but I want at least some tracks that are a little more expansive than the typical pop song, giving the instrumental room to breathe etc. It's very outdated to think that only 3 min. songs with verse-chorus-verse-bridge-chorus structure can be commercially succesfull, it's okay if that's the case for the singles and some of the tracks but albums are appreciated when they have variety. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

The Popster 27

Could mean nothing important but Bobby recently followed a CA based black metal bassist (@g.roovy_) on IG. Could just be one of his friends but I found it interesting considering all the latest rumors.

My fist post here btw. Hi!

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 7

ARTPOPster 1,863
On 1/16/2024 at 8:20 PM, Fame Romance said:

ROM 366k / +64k WoW

Telephone 438k / +13k

Judas 458k / +14k

Million Reasons 314k / +63k

Poor Bloody Mary is always the only track to decrease week on week, every single time… 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 1/16/2024 at 7:31 PM, Andreea said:

Could mean nothing important but Bobby recently followed a CA based black metal bassist (@g.roovy_) on IG. Could just be one of his friends but I found it interesting considering all the latest rumors.

Welcome!

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 1/16/2024 at 5:31 PM, Andreea said:

Welcome. 

The evidence is pilling up I fear. I've successfully manifested a rock era. :giveup:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 1/16/2024 at 6:09 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

«The final product is uniquely and utterly Dua Lipa: confident dance pop full of witty Instagram-caption-ready one-liners. A lot of the songs are playful scenes from clubs or nights out with friends; the lyrics toggle from warnings that she’ll make a fast escape to optimism about what a first kiss could become. There are no sweeping ballads, though there is one good ballad fake-out that blooms into a more buoyant Carole King- and Fleetwood Mac-inspired moment. Mostly, this album is straightforward pop bliss, not unlike her approach to Future Nostalgia. » It seems like it'll be pretty similar. 

„She isn’t quite ready to reveal the actual title, but she shares that it’s a psychedelic-pop-infused tribute to U.K. rave culture. It’s heavily inspired by acts like Primal Scream and Massive Attack, staples for a London girl with a penchant for late-night drives around her city. Even her aesthetic is a total 180 from her last era, toning down the glam, sparkly bodysuits in an effort to evoke the “don’t give a f--ness” of Brit-pop acts like Oasis and Blur, more touchstones for her new music.

„This record feels a bit more raw,” she says. “I want to capture the essence of youth and freedom and having fun and just letting things happen, whether it’s good or bad. You can’t change it. You just have to roll with the punches of whatever’s happening in your life.”

This sounds totally different from FN.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,481
On 1/16/2024 at 11:31 AM, Andreea said:

Can’t wait for her heavy metal screamo album! Coming for #1 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart! 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 1/16/2024 at 6:39 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Can’t wait for her heavy metal screamo album! Coming for #1 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart! 

This is funny but people somehow fail to realize that this is our reality once she decides to release a rock leaning album. 

:icant:

Spoiler

Imo of course 

A Popster Is Born 10,061
On 1/16/2024 at 1:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

LoveGame +397,967

Second best day ever

It's gonna be a good week :abel_glow:

Maybe I lied :laughga:

HML and Paparazzi are down WoW 

Edited by Stats4LG
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 1/16/2024 at 6:31 PM, Andreea said:

Well he also followed Bad Bunny ans his manager so :darkmode:

Welcome :hugging:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1