The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 1/15/2024 at 7:56 PM, kékette said:

Top Singles 2023 France (year-end): https://snepmusique.com/les-tops/le-top-de-lannee/top-singles-annee/

No Shallow this year... :gaga-scream:

Top Albums 2023 France (year-end): https://snepmusique.com/les-tops/le-top-de-lannee/top-albums-annee/

#125 TOP GUN: MAVERICK

Not Cruel Summer OUT of the entire top 200 :icant:

Her last song to make the YEC was… I Don’t Wanna Live Forever :mess:

She really can’t get a hit here huh :mess:

“But sTadiUms!!!11” my *ss her songs are irrelevant beyond her fanbase :mess:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 1/15/2024 at 7:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

Thanks god we French have taste :mess:

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,779
On 1/15/2024 at 6:47 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Are you guys serious when you tell that Ari’s flopping? The song is doing more than fine

The song is doing amazing in absolute streams, but at the same time it lost ~40% in the two updates since it's been released. In the U.S. she lost about ~50% which is pretty harsh. I guess it depends on how well she recovers during the week. 

Regardless a lot songs that aren't that impressive longevity wise at first end up being hits anyways because of tiktok trends and whatnot which I'm sure should come easily for Ari. I think it's performance will not match TU,N (s) and instead be more similar to Positions (s). 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • thanks 2

The Fame Popster 442
On 1/14/2024 at 2:06 PM, Arturo said:

A strong catalog is important not just for bragging rights but i'm sure her label will react appropriately when it comes to promoting her on streaming for LG7.

This is my hope - locals are the ones getting her catalog songs to rise, but they've gotta find a way to piggyback off this attention to benefit new material. I do not want Gaga to become one of the girls where their new material just flies under the radar completely. It'll take more effort than pre-Chromatica given "return to dance" and ASIB hype.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,779
On 1/15/2024 at 7:25 PM, radio said:

This is my hope - locals are the ones getting her catalog songs to rise, but they've gotta find a way to piggyback off this attention to benefit new material. I do not want Gaga to become one of the girls where their new material just flies under the radar completely. It'll take more effort than pre-Chromatica given "return to dance" and ASIB hype.

One way is to make a great catchy lead single with an amazing video that will be impossible to ignore. It's not an easy feat, but if they did this it could carry some of those listeners into her next project. I feel like there are many more ways to fail than to succeed at this so we should not expect it. 

Popstanne 9,722
On 1/15/2024 at 11:54 PM, little legend said:

Gaga will held the #1 and #2 spots of the most streamed female songs of the 00s :banana: 

What a legend :giveup:

well Umbrella already passed PITUSA.

Right now, its

1. PF

2. Umbrella

3. PITUSA

4. Bad Romance

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/15/2024 at 7:56 PM, kékette said:

Top Singles 2023 France (year-end): https://snepmusique.com/les-tops/le-top-de-lannee/top-singles-annee/

No Shallow this year... :gaga-scream:

Top Albums 2023 France (year-end): https://snepmusique.com/les-tops/le-top-de-lannee/top-albums-annee/

#125 TOP GUN: MAVERICK

Rosalia with 4 entries :applause:

#37 Despechá (#70 last year)

#38 Beso

#141 La Fama (#11 Last Year)

#174 LLYLM

• paws up 2
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 442
On 1/15/2024 at 2:42 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

One way is to make a great catchy lead single with an amazing video that will be impossible to ignore. It's not an easy feat, but if they did this it could carry some of those listeners into her next project. I feel like there are many more ways to fail than to succeed at this so we should not expect it. 

I mean yeah a good song that fans and the masses both love is best case scenario but everything also needs strategy, esp with an artist with over 15 years under their belt

Edited by radio

On 1/15/2024 at 6:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

Well yes. She's selling stadiums in France. More seats than any pop girl on a single tour 

Cultural impact on point 

But SNEPs YEC!!!

Edited by taylorgermanotta
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 588
On 1/16/2024 at 11:21 AM, taylorgermanotta said:

Well yes. She's selling stadiums in France. More seats than any pop girl on a single tour 

Cultural impact on point 

But SNEPs YEC!!!

But where’s her neon wig!!!1!!

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,081
On 1/15/2024 at 7:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

Yes but she dominates in the female album category with 3 entries in the Top Albums 2023 ( #40 1989 TAYLOR'S VERSION / #57 MIDNIGHTS / #123 SPEAK NOW TAYLOR'S VERSION). The female BTS :mess: (they did two Stade de France, so i think she can do one without problem, there are plenty of white women here after all).