The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 1/14/2024 at 2:21 PM, zoldyck said:

Yes all pop girls are experiencing increase in streams, but increament for all girls is not equal.

Yes. Some are excrement :applause:

• lol 7

Popster for Sale 41,877
On 1/14/2024 at 8:11 PM, Dean Judaster said:

How long have you been doing this one? Don't think I've seen it before :dean_scream:

I only post when there's something interesting

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 1/14/2024 at 6:26 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"LoveGame" received 401,008 streams this Saturday

NEW PEAK !! :oprah: 
OMG YOU GUYS !!! 400k WTF !!! :oprah: 

Omgggggggg yaaaaaaaaasssss 

The best song from The God :darkmode: LG deserves 1M+ daily streams :darkmode:

I would die for an album in the same style of God Game :darkmode:

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848

Stupid Love sitting just barely above G.U.Y., Americano, and You and I in daily streams  :rip:

Perfect Illusion barely outstreaming the Main Titles from Top Gun Maverick :rip:

oh Godga choose a better lead single for LG7 I’m begging you 

quality and success something that we can’t say for them

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

Popstanne 9,400

Is 2M on Day 2 for Spotify US really "bad" for yes, and? or is it just "bad" in the sense that the drop is too big for it to have a chance at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100?

Pop-a-911-ster 25,976
On 1/14/2024 at 10:11 PM, Arturo said:

Is 2M on Day 2 for Spotify US really "bad" for yes, and? or is it just "bad" in the sense that the drop is too big for it to have a chance at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100?

It’s bad for a Saturday update. Positions dropped from 2,8 to 2,2

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,400
On 1/14/2024 at 1:19 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

It’s bad for a Saturday update. Positions dropped from 2,8 to 2,2

I guess that's what I was getting at as well...if her last lead did 2.8m-> 2.2m and her current one did 3.0 -> 2.0m it really doesn't seem all that bad. Yes, a -20% compared to -33% is significantly bigger but at the end of the day she debuted bigger and almost matched her 2nd day.

Idk we'll see. I'm also kind of glad the era of #1's just for the sake of #1's is over. No more random BTS songs clogging the charts when they won't be remembered the following week. 

Pop-a-911-ster 25,976
On 1/14/2024 at 10:24 PM, Arturo said:

I guess that's what I was getting at as well...if her last lead did 2.8m-> 2.2m and her current one did 3.0 -> 2.0m it really doesn't seem all that bad. Yes, a -20% compared to -33% is significantly bigger but at the end of the day she debuted bigger and almost matched her 2nd day.

Idk we'll see. I'm also kind of glad the era of #1's just for the sake of #1's is over. No more random BTS songs clogging the charts when they won't be remembered the following week. 

She is doing very well on AM, she’s more than fine atm. We’ll see in the next days