Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 1/14/2024 at 12:50 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

After the PTSD of her last two leads alls I’m hoping for is that the new song helps this growth doesn’t hinder it :toofunny:

Imagine her numbers if her last two lead single were carefully chosen, were promoted and were hits. 

Flop, and? failing to debut at #1 in the US despite low points:dead: The gays should have shown more appreciation for Flowers because we are not getting another smash female pop hit like this anytime soon. Dua and Ariana have released meh songs, and I don't see anyone who could score such a massive hit within the next two years.   

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 1/14/2024 at 12:09 PM, BenG said:

Babylon coming to smash like it deserves to. Should have been the lead single.

BabyF@& was always a tank on streaming even down to the remix album. Sfa/fun tonight >>>>

On 1/14/2024 at 12:02 PM, little legend said:

Imagine her numbers if her last two lead single were carefully chosen, were promoted and were hits. 

I’ll stream the song whatever it is, but surely she’d learn her lesson third time round regarding the lead not being a noisy mess that leaves charts in 4 weeks :rip:

A Popster Is Born 18,423

I honestly am sure that if she’s releasing a rock leaning song, she won’t really have a shot at doing great numbers for the lead and her previous leads won’t re-enter. The song needs to be mainstream first and foremost and Gaga at the same time. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 1/14/2024 at 1:18 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Flowers is still inside the global 50 more than a year after its release:bunny:It would have been higher than AIW if America had taste.  

Flowers is a masterpiece. So happy that it smashed like that. Well deserved :applause:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 1/14/2024 at 12:17 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I honestly am sure that if she’s releasing a rock leaning song, she won’t really have a shot at doing great numbers for the lead and her previous leads won’t re-enter. The song needs to be mainstream first and foremost and Gaga at the same time. 

We just had era of Gaga bops so I’d surprised if we get  music geared at hesvily at her core base -  even when we did it helped the debuts but then free fell ar this point different genre which might be blended in not pure ‘rock’ could still surprise fans that only want uptempo and give a song they can use

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 1/14/2024 at 2:03 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that Beyoncé is #74 on the Spotify Artist Charts :rip:

and Gaga #52 :dead:

Tidal fake streams and media propaganda can take you only that far :carly_bye:

A Popster Is Born 10,572

An pop rock song blend with some EDM elements could totaly work as lead single. Some Gimme What I Want vibes would be smart as lead. New genre mixed to her usual genre.

I don't think she'll go into the full rock mode anyway.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 1/14/2024 at 2:05 PM, Miaou said:

Lady Gaga - 11.980M 

Beyoncé - 11.850M

Katy Perry - 11.394M

:santa:

Lead streams are

Godga 11.7M

Fadty 10.5M

Beyoncé 10.4M

Bonus:

Miley Cyrus 9.1M

Harry Styles 11M

They had the respective biggest song of 2023 and 2022

Oh GODGA the strength of your classics

:santa:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,755

Well, I’m sure she’s not going to give us anything remotely similiar to LG6. As I’ve said plenty of times, she’s got an ongoing issue with longevity ever since 2011, if the genre can change anything in regards to that, is that a rock leaning song, imo obviously, can damage her stats ever further. 

• lol 3