The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 57,307
On 1/13/2024 at 4:25 PM, ViviLittleM said:

do we have babylon streams yet

25k :icant:

+67% vs. last week :ohhh:

It did have a much bigger % increase than all other Chromatica songs so that's that

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/13/2024 at 3:44 PM, Leptine said:

I don't care much for charts these days but I will be curious to see how her first single will manage to perform with a proper release without leaks these days.

'SL' debut was clearly damaged by the song being leaked since weeks, there wasn't curiosity or surprise effect by the time of release.

Clearly the kind of song will make the difference, she has the hype, hope they will play their cards correctly.

Yeah the surprise factor was really lost with Stupid Love, by the time when it was released everyone knew the lyrics and song already (I was on twitter and people were not that excited anymore). This time it really feels like she got her things together because stuff were a lot more secured after she released Chromatica, like we had no idea about Hold My Hand, about Sweet Sounds Of Heaven, her other projects and we also know nothing about LG7 so far. She could have a pretty nice debut if things goes as planned, I'm sure people will be curious about her lead single.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,980
x3

Yes the lost of surprise factor was the reason stupid love didn't smash :katy: Not the fact that it's absolutely horrible:katy:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,840
On 1/13/2024 at 4:25 PM, little legend said:

Yes the lost of surprise factor was the reason stupid love didn't smash :katy: Not the fact that it's absolutely horrible:katy:

in the long run it wouldn't matter that much but it affected the first day numbers 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/13/2024 at 6:25 PM, little legend said:

It definitelly would not have been a "smash" but it lost streams and the curiosity factor duo to the song being leaked for like a month. 

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 1/13/2024 at 5:36 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It definitelly would not have been a "smash" but it lost streams and the curiosity factor duo to the song being leaked for like a month. 

I really don't understand why they didn't release the song right away...in that month, you could get bored of the song three times because of overlistening. and all the fans were eager for new music...

A Popster Is Born 10,061

Is Judas having some sort of viral moment again?

Judas +492,378

Greatest update since February 17 (almost 11 months)

Edited by Stats4LG
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,980
x3
On 1/13/2024 at 6:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

Judas +492,378

Talent always wins :applause:

ARTPOPster 1,778
On 1/13/2024 at 2:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

Judas +492,378

people are doing the choreo on tiktok is not anthing super viral but its giving a boost

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,002
On 1/13/2024 at 6:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

Judas +492,378

There are actually trends for HML, poker face, bad romance, monster and judas. Im starting to see some lovegame too

Pop-a-911-ster 39,364

The way new songs in her discography are reaching new peaks like Friday now :peacega:

The song that turned me into a Gaga fan, PAPARAZZI, finally having its moment…I LOVE IT 

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

• hugs 1