The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 1/13/2024 at 6:45 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Our French « yes, and? »

oui, et?

ARTPOPster 1,837

One thing about the Yes and? video is how the dance moves for Ari were so sleek and easy to perform. She doesn't look wonky and it's easy for people to mimic for dance trends etc. Richie needs to make the dancing for the next era be good because we can't have no Stupid Love chainsaw dancing again

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 1/13/2024 at 1:59 PM, Aloe said:

One thing about the Yes and? video is how the dance moves for Ari were so sleek and easy to perform. She doesn't look wonky and it's easy for people to mimic for dance trends etc. Richie needs to make the dancing for the next era be good because we can't have no Stupid Love chainsaw dancing again

I don't think he knows how to do it

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 1/13/2024 at 12:12 PM, Andreu said:

:nickiha:

I found both video and song a rehash of his previous era, not impressed at all, they mentioned Gaga-Madonna because of relisious images but it's giving more Katy dumb videos.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 1/13/2024 at 11:52 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It’d just be nice for Gaga to get a legit hit thats not in danger of leaving her top 10 after a year,  but also gets strong chartrun. I don’t think  yes and? Is flowers or as it was successor at this rate 

I don't care much for charts these days but I will be curious to see how her first single will manage to perform with a proper release without leaks these days.

'SL' debut was clearly damaged by the song being leaked since weeks, there wasn't curiosity or surprise effect by the time of release.

Clearly the kind of song will make the difference, she has the hype, hope they will play their cards correctly.

• paws up 1