The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/12/2024 at 8:31 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's "Training Season" by Dua. There have been rumours about that for a while, apparently it features (or featured?) explosions and it was postponed because of the war breaking out when she was set to release it. 

Yeah, they edited them out apparently. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,715
On 1/12/2024 at 7:34 PM, BenG said:

4 albums above 2M streams

If we apply the fraud method:

1 album above 5M  and 4 albums above 2M :giveup:

• lol 9

A Popster Is Born 11,569
On 1/12/2024 at 8:29 PM, FRANZGA said:

She can afford it.. she's RICH

I say, OPEN your wallet b*t*h

You know damn well she won’t invest a penny out of her own pocket :delulu_bird:

Popstanne 9,705
On 1/13/2024 at 12:28 AM, PanPikus said:

Seems like somebody forgot how expensive some of Gaga's videos were in the past. She is definitely not getting that kind of money for a  video these days pls 

I don't knwo what was the budget for 911, it was amazing. Up their with her top tier videos.

She just right people to execute her ideas and not her usual team. She can and had made great videos with limited budget. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,715
On 1/12/2024 at 7:43 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please she booked Robert Rodriguez and Tarsem Singh, she definitely did big checks for music videos on Chromatica era :ally:

Those were great. She needs to do that for the lead single though. Doing SL with an iPhone was a terrible decision.

A Popster Is Born 10,500
On 1/12/2024 at 8:46 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Those were great. She needs to do that for the lead single though. Doing SL with an iPhone was a terrible decision.

The decision was bad but music director was actually also a great one who made amazing stuff for other artists including some of the best Sia music videos.

Honestly Chromatica had the budget, too bad some things went wrong for any reason.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/13/2024 at 3:57 AM, ViviLittleM said:

all those albums at 2M+ streams daily is so good to see

GDqkh4-W0AACZ5U?format=jpg&name=4096x409

We need this to stay afloat or more until LG7 :giveup:

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/12/2024 at 9:07 PM, ViviLittleM said:

the way born this way will surpass traumatica total streams is truly tragic for that 2020 album

How is that tragic? BTW was getting 600k streams back in 2021. Instead of saying this, I would say I’m happy that a 2011 album, a fan favourite, is on its way to outstream her most recent album (that already garnered a respectable 2.5B streams). 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 1/12/2024 at 9:07 PM, ViviLittleM said:

the way born this way will surpass traumatica total streams is truly tragic for that 2020 album

Yeah this is a mess :rip: the way this era is so frontloaded I-

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 1/12/2024 at 2:43 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please she booked Robert Rodriguez and Tarsem Singh, she definitely did big checks for music videos on Chromatica era :ally:

Every director wants to work with her after ASIB.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,569
On 1/12/2024 at 8:43 PM, zoldyck said:

I don't knwo what was the budget for 911, it was amazing. Up their with her top tier videos.

She just right people to execute her ideas and not her usual team. She can and had made great videos with limited budget. 

Oh definitely. I was just referencing the tweet about A list singer doing a video with her biggest budget ever. That it wouldn’t be Gaga for sure. 

On 1/12/2024 at 8:43 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Maybe, but then again, the entire 'era' was a true AdMatica. She was doing everything to get back some money with partnerships. 

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 1/12/2024 at 2:39 PM, The_Archer said:

Ariana’s video is literally Paula Abdul’s Cold Hearted Snake :dead: I’m glad she’s referencing a classic though

Omg. This isn’t even an homage! Ari just straight up copied. Never saw the music video for this.