A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/13/2024 at 3:09 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Could be Gaga tbh, sure she was disgusted by the Chromatica leaks

"Houdini,Houdini" is definitely not Gaga :laughga:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 1/12/2024 at 4:40 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:
  Hide contents

The MV is great but (and I know I'm gonna get dragged for this) she looks extremely thin, it's worrying. 

I actually wanted to tell this as well, and it's not bodyshaming before somebody trying to pull this card, premise, I love her, I own her albums, I'm not considering myself a stan of her like I am with Gaga but she's basically the only big mainstream artist that I have supported in the last years (aside from Gaga).

She's obviously not well physically, it's going on for awhile with photos she posted, being this skinny is not healthy imo, I don't think she's ok.

The video is cute by the way, I like the idea, but yeah it's impossible not notice how skinny she is, she even adress it in the song this thing but nobody will ever convince me that it's healthy, it's not about being physical perfect, it's about health.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/12/2024 at 8:09 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Could be Gaga tbh, sure she was disgusted by the Chromatica leaks

Dua did record a high budget video with lots of action, props and stuff. They apparently had to edit some action scenes because they were kinda like in a war zone and it’s not the best time to do that. Well, we just have to wait and see.

A Popster Is Born 16,838

Let's hope for a HIGH BUDGET MV with very good REPLAY VALUE..

It will not only boost the song, it will also make people check/recheck her videography.. imagine gen z and gen alpha checking BR, PF, Tel, Alejandro, Judas, Applause, GUY, ROM?? :giveup:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/12/2024 at 8:09 PM, FRANZGA said:

Now Playing "CHROMATICA" because of the "House Music" Trend

This Album deserves more recognition for real.. the difference of the production is very clear tho.. Ari's and Bey's are just better

But melodies and lyrics, Chrom served better :bunny:

If we’re talking about songs - Babylon has better production than than yes, and? imo and both have better production than BMS.

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/13/2024 at 3:24 AM, DonnieDarko said:

If we’re speaking about songs - Babylon has better production than yes, and? imo and both have better production than BMS.

YES.. but was talking bout the album as a whole

I hope a lot of casuals will check Babylon from the comparisons

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

I think Ren and y,a? punch better because they allowed their vocals to take a bit of a back seat to let the production and melodies shine through better. Gaga's vocals are amazing but sometimes takes away from the production (that unfortunately was also watered down a bit compared to the more raw house demo versions) much as I love Chromatica.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/13/2024 at 3:26 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

honestly all of her discography is soooo boosted. Wonder if it means she's back soon or anything

If it's Bobby doing some tweakings in algorithm then bless him, he's finally doing somethng good streaming wise

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,569

Seems like somebody forgot how expensive some of Gaga's videos were in the past. She is definitely not getting that kind of money for a  video these days pls 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/12/2024 at 8:27 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I think Ren and y,a? punch better because they allowed their vocals to take a bit of a back seat to let the production and melodies shine through better. Gaga's vocals are amazing but sometimes takes away from the production (that unfortunately was also watered down a bit compared to the more raw house demo versions) much as I love Chromatica.

We’re not ready for her hac/scream era. 

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/13/2024 at 3:28 AM, PanPikus said:

Seems like somebody forgot how expensive some of Gaga's videos were in the past. She is definitely not getting that kind of money for a  video these days pls 

She can afford it.. she's RICH

I say, OPEN your wallet b*t*h

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,711
On 1/12/2024 at 7:28 PM, PanPikus said:

It's "Training Season" by Dua. There have been rumours about that for a while, apparently it features (or featured?) explosions and it was postponed because of the war breaking out when she was set to release it. 

Popster for Sale 44,711
On 1/12/2024 at 7:29 PM, FRANZGA said:

She can afford it.. she's RICH

I say, OPEN your wallet b*t*h

She'll give us #shotonAndroid instead. 

• lol 2