The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 1/12/2024 at 4:53 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Judy, The Blind Side, and The Eyes of Tammy Faye all have metacritic scores similar to HOG. Besides, it's the nomination that was a snub, especially considering Gaga won a trifecta and was nominated at BAFTA.

And they both are one of the worst acting wins now if i start mentioning the list of acclaimed films winning acting nods (which is the trend) the list would be very long

Popster for Sale 44,754
On 1/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Woah Ariana already top30 on AM US

The first day numbers are going to be big. I think a lot of people are curious to see how she reacts to the controversy. They want to have a Flowers moment, down to the date. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,016

and Judy & eyes of tammy faye might have low RT score but those films were not a laughing stalk like HOG which was so badly made that every actor felt like they are in a different movie with different accent 

It was not a failed attempt but a lack of effort attempt by ridley he paid zero attention in everything related to it 

no way the academy members would've seen the film and considered it for the awards or even nods 

during HOG season those film twitter critics were so critical about gaga nods in precursors too and it was invigorating bc i had not seen the film by then i thought they had some propaganda against her bc she is popstar but when i saw the film i understood the criticism myself 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,345

I don’t want to see ANY SLANDER against Gaga’s House of Gucci performance, the woman was literally the only actress nominated at the GG/CC/BAFTA/SAG throughout the precursors and WON the NYFCC.

her performance was GREAT and anyone saying otherwise is just mad and jealous their actress didn’t get nominated at those said ceremonies. Gaga didn’t get the Oscar nom and they won in the end. End of story.

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

• paws up 4
  • thanks 6
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/12/2024 at 11:04 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I don’t want to see ANY SLANDER against Gaga’s House of Gucci performance, the woman was literally the only actress nominated at the GG/CC/BAFTA/SAG throughout the precursors and WON the NYFCC.

her performance was GREAT and anyone saying otherwise is just mad and jealous their actress didn’t get nominated at those said ceremonies. Gaga didn’t get the Oscar nom and they won in the end. End of story.

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

what i can't wrap my head around is there are a lot of liddos who are slandering Gaga's performance in HOG as if she wasn't nominated for the precursors..

like, i understand why OGHs act like that but the liddos? :stopga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,571
On 1/12/2024 at 2:52 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

christian rock era coming

Hide contents

a nightmare

I hear the sweet, sweet sounds, of heaven :excuseme:

On 1/12/2024 at 4:44 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The first day numbers are going to be big. I think a lot of people are curious to see how she reacts to the controversy. They want to have a Flowers moment, down to the date. 

Flowers sounds like a timeless classic compared to this mess. We are lucky that Miley blessed our ungrateful ears with that mega smash hit last year. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,149

is it me or Ariana's premiere is freezing YouTube? :laughga:

Edited by emig_09

Popster for Sale 44,754
Spoiler

The MV is great but (and I know I'm gonna get dragged for this) she looks extremely thin, it's worrying. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 1