The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 1/11/2024 at 11:03 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

so... what now? :icant:

He never had any good tea from him or proved himself being trustworthy while Blade already proved being legit in the past during the Chromatica era

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 1/11/2024 at 11:31 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Ariana's new single is awful.

It’s cute. It’s not super catchy like No Tears, Thank You, Positions. It’s a fun dance song. It’ll surely go #1, but I won’t be shocked if it doesn’t spend 10+ weeks in the top 10 like her last leads. 

• paws up 1

On 1/12/2024 at 7:35 AM, ConnorFilm said:

It’s cute. It’s not super catchy like No Tears, Thank You, Positions. It’s a fun dance song. It’ll surely go #1, but I won’t be shocked if it doesn’t spend 10+ weeks in the top 10 like her last leads. 

I expected a proper pop song like Touch It, Into You, and so on, but we got some house mess with terrible production and lyrics. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 1/11/2024 at 11:43 PM, Arturo said:

I love the song. The hook is so simple but catchy like thank u next. The production is top notch. 

The production is fantastic and makes me overlook the meh lyrics. Max Martin never misses. 

Popstanne 9,371
On 1/11/2024 at 9:45 PM, ConnorFilm said:

The production is fantastic and makes me overlook the meh lyrics. Max Martin never misses. 

It's exactly what I'd expect from a lead. The lyrics of a lead dont have to be exceptional as long as the hook is there.

ARTPOPster 1,855

I'm kinda ambivalent about the new Ari song but I was about No Tears Left to Cry at first too, and I love it now

Popster to Popster 3,908

Did ariana just released her version of stupid love ??

Id say her version of break my soul 

:overit:

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 1/11/2024 at 9:24 PM, zoldyck said:

oh wow ASIB really grew today, Is This Alright had best percentage wise increase in streams compared to yesterday.

Maybe ASIB airing on France impact?

It’s airing at the end of the month so no

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 1/12/2024 at 11:09 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

terrible production and lyrics. 

Did we listen to the same thing? :laughga:

The production is perfect, as is the mixing and mastering. I agree that something's off in the song and I think it's her vocals. The chorus is very bare bones as well and the verses don't add any melody to the song. Lyrics are half assed as well. Overall one of her weaker leads. But I have high hopes for the album if she's following this genre.

Popster to Popster 3,908

I found the production pretty ordinary its just simple haus interpolation from 90s the fact that you could hear such beat in so many 90s songs 

Its a cute song but not a hit material i fear 

Although ariana serves with album cuts

If gaga lead sounds like this i would've shat myself bc her deep cuts doesn't make noise its just single 

In ariana case im not worried that much 

• lol 1