The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 1/11/2024 at 6:30 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I will say, Blade coming back to drop tea does get me hyped. Reminds me of early 2020 when SL leaked and we all started getting tea on the new era. 

Amazing time ahead for Gaga music stans, it's exciting :shine:

• yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 1/11/2024 at 9:31 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Probably scaling back after HOG’s campaign. Joaquin might be handling a lot of the promo. 

World tour is not an easy thing it requires a lot of time effort and dedication

gaga is not doing a world tour during the begining of award season anyone who believes that is insane 

her focus will completely be on joker and Joaquin will do his campaigning bc they both have shots at getting the nod 

Popster to Popster 4,488

Yeah, a world tour seems unlikely. What’s more likely is Gaga announcing a brand new pop show in Vegas that features new music and all her past discography. 

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 1/11/2024 at 9:42 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Promo might be a few interviews and premieres, but I’m not sure she’ll do an Oscar campaign after HOG. 

Why wouldn't she pls be serious 

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 1/11/2024 at 11:05 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Yeah, a world tour seems unlikely. What’s more likely is Gaga announcing a brand new pop show in Vegas that features new music and all her past discography. 

I think the 5-10 shows at the sphere are possible at best

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 1/11/2024 at 10:49 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

The OG was getting 1.3m streams before the release of Taylor's Version and continues to do 1.3m across both versions??

I won't even address the delusion of calling Ybwm, wildest dreams and those red songs moderate hits

Maybe moderate hits among gays?

Rn she is like at the greatest level of fame and her discography is at great exposure

when she eventually fades then the real test of her discography starts 

Bc even now a song like the man is doing 800k 

shake it off was doing 300kish in 2020 which was not impressive for a hit it was 

I agree blank space is a classic by her 

And Wildest dreams YBWM were always moderate hits even on their chart run

Popster for Sale 44,793
On 1/11/2024 at 5:42 PM, BenG said:

Heavy-Metal-Lover-Spotify.jpg

HML giving us the middle finger through your graphs :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
On 1/11/2024 at 6:50 PM, boobatella said:

Shake It Off is such a cringe and bad song 

Tea 

one of the worst pop songs ever 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 1/11/2024 at 5:26 PM, DonnieDarko said:

She’s most definitely not underperforming. ASIB was a smash in between that no one really expected. She’s doing very good. Her first two albums were huge, since BTW she’s doing great. Lbr and drop this tired narration, bestie. 

where’s the recent songs from after asib in her top 10 top, top 12? (ROM will probably go back thanks to Ariana releasing ors id expect it to)
She’s obv a tank, but I’d expect better too.  it’s not an attack on ‘bloodking’ I was just saying there’s no true rule so she should try what she wants :talent:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/11/2024 at 7:20 PM, Fame Romance said:

11.3M + almost top 50 on Artist chart on a random Wednesday without any recent event music wise from her 

We used to pray for times like this when she was in the 80s on Artist chart before Bloody Mary and pulling 7-8M daily :dead:

And imagine what a new lead single/album will do overall to her catalogue. Even during the past few years with no actual important release, she literally proved that she's a promo sensitive artist

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 25,983
On 1/11/2024 at 9:11 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

wide awake 900k+
set fire to the rain 900k+
dangerous woman 800k+
:billie:

This makes 0 sense. Set fire to the rain is viral on tiktok; wide awake is super viral in indonesia (400k streams coming from there)

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/11/2024 at 7:24 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ugh I’m so excited for a new era and new film from Gaga, 2024 is gonna be so much fun I just know it. So excited to spend it all with you :kiss:

The way I was literally calling for this the entire time last year 

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2