The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

On 1/11/2024 at 9:32 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Global tour in Nov/Dec is impossible unless she has no plans campaigning for the oscars

Probably scaling back after HOG’s campaign. Joaquin might be handling a lot of the promo. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 1/11/2024 at 12:06 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Mercurio on ATRL

Guys, something is definitely coming soon. There are plans for a global tour at the end of the year (Nov/Dec), nothing is concrete at the moment, but it’s being talked about. 

she can do a lot of promo like Margot Robbie in Barbie this season

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174

Expectations for JFAD are TOO HIGH since the previous movie is in the billions club so she will do everything to promote it. Be sure about that

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/11/2024 at 10:25 PM, Delusional said:

And if you ask the public to name a gaga song wbk they’ll give you poker face, if they’re a soccer mom who likes romance movies maybe they’ll give you the Bradley song if you’re lucky x

Love story is from a diamond certified album, makes sense it would be named even with Taylor’s consistent output of copious amounts of hits since then. Ciao

In the PH, it's obviously ARUTW hun 

GP cant name any songs from Taylor's recent Eras

On 1/11/2024 at 10:06 AM, emig_09 said:

Expectations for JFAD are TOO HIGH since the previous movie is in the billions club so she will do everything to promote it. Be sure about that

Promo might be a few interviews and premieres, but I’m not sure she’ll do an Oscar campaign after HOG. 

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 1/11/2024 at 5:39 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Flight? What flight? I think I missed that. :bebe:

And another journey? :mess:

The way I’m always in EVERY Chromatica discussion everywhere :mess:

The common misconception is that Chromatica was a planet when it was all in her mind. :oscar:

Ugh, her mind.:oscar:

• paws up 3
  • love 1