The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,569
On 1/11/2024 at 1:44 PM, Doncho said:

Ummmmm... as far as we know, we are only getting old Jazz cover songs on Joker. There could be one or two original song, but thats it :disappointed:

From what producers teased it's not a full heavy musical movie. From what we know she rehearsed three Judy Garland jazz covers. So yeah my bet will be no original music at all. I could be wrong

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,569
On 1/11/2024 at 1:44 PM, Doncho said:

Ummmmm... as far as we know, we are only getting old Jazz cover songs on Joker. There could be one or two original song, but thats it :disappointed:

From what producers teased it's not a full heavy musical movie. From what we know she rehearsed three Judy Garland jazz covers. So yeah my bet is there will have no original music at all. I could be wrong

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/11/2024 at 3:22 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

But it wasn't felt. Source: A Taylor Swift obsessed hater jealous she's what they wanted Gaga to be

Oh please.. schools were singing ARUTW in crowd while you have YOGA Aunties dancing to ARUTW Reggae and everyone and their mother covering ARUTW in Karaoke

Taylor is breaking records but ask the public to name a Taylor Song and they'll give you LOVE STORY :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/11/2024 at 2:22 PM, Sour Candy said:

I think you can find them on a Telegram group called "Media Center A Go Go" hermana :romance:

thanks bestie :prideheart: lemme pray it works because I'm creating the telegram account specially for that :icant:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/11/2024 at 3:10 PM, Andreu said:

thanks bestie :prideheart: lemme pray it works because I'm creating the telegram account specially for that :icant:

@Sour Candy they aren't there :bradley:

so if anyone else knows where I can find the chromatica stems :kiss:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,620
x2
On 1/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, FRANZGA said:

Oh please.. schools were singing ARUTW in crowd while you have YOGA Aunties dancing to ARUTW Reggae and everyone and their mother covering ARUTW in Karaoke

Taylor is breaking records but ask the public to name a Taylor Song and they'll give you LOVE STORY :laughga:

And if you ask the public to name a gaga song wbk they’ll give you poker face, if they’re a soccer mom who likes romance movies maybe they’ll give you the Bradley song if you’re lucky x

Love story is from a diamond certified album, makes sense it would be named even with Taylor’s consistent output of copious amounts of hits since then. Ciao

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 1/11/2024 at 12:30 PM, Leptine said:

On 1/11/2024 at 12:30 PM, Leptine said:

Maybe @ItsGenuineGuy09 won after all.

Yes. 
thats why this is now happened:

Missy is getting ahead of the incoming CURVE (like in 2020) as fad is ready to drop night crawlings and never be me 

floptinaisapig.png.4a92bf762813f31f15694

A Popster Is Born 18,421

Mercurio on ATRL

Guys, something is definitely coming soon. There are plans for a global tour at the end of the year (Nov/Dec), nothing is concrete at the moment, but it’s being talked about. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/11/2024 at 4:06 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Mercurio on ATRL

Guys, something is definitely coming soon. There are plans for a global tour at the end of the year (Nov/Dec), nothing is concrete at the moment, but it’s being talked about. 

So it means arena tour :applause: we won

• paws up 1