Murder on the Dancefloor

#22(+6) on Spotify :giveup:

she should send it to US Radio

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 1/11/2024 at 1:08 PM, boobatella said:

i think she is gonna surprise us with LG7 genre-wise

The studio pics are giving me strong pop-rock vibes + these last rumored people who have commented, maybe I'm wrong but I expect a sort of soft or glam rock pop album like what Miley did in the last years with several of her songs.

Maybe @ItsGenuineGuy09 won after all.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,631

Do y'all think she'll have a lot of love songs? Her and Polansky seem to have a great relationship, maybe there'll be another ARUTW in the album, but this time from her actual perspective.

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,775
On 1/11/2024 at 12:35 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Do y'all think she'll have a lot of love songs? Her and Polansky seem to have a great relationship, maybe there'll be another ARUTW in the album, but this time from her actual perspective.

Watch it flop. Ally Maine smashed, not Gaga. Indeed.

:icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

On 1/11/2024 at 6:35 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think it'll be a concept album of some sort, and less directly personal than Joanne or Chromatica.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 1/11/2024 at 12:39 PM, BenG said:

Watch it flop. Ally Maine smashed, not Gaga. Indeed.

:icant:

It wouldn't be a good choice for a lead, that's for sure. 

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 1/11/2024 at 12:39 PM, GraceRandolph said:

I think it'll be a concept album of some sort, and less directly personal than Joanne or Chromatica.

Would love that. 

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 1/11/2024 at 8:28 AM, Ayobabylon said:

If we retrospect gagas career she doesn't repeat thing so joker soundtrack which will come in quarter 4 of 2024 will have dark lyricism and possibly a dark theme as well 

Which makes me think that the concept of lg-7 should be completely different (unless she wants to forshadow Harleen) which could be happy confident gaga after a decade :gaga-thanks: but those black heart emoji teasing black and white era and im here for both

Reveal hidden contents

Unless she is screaming or heavily belting we are good also cravings for some raw ballads from mother Stefani this era

Ummmmm... as far as we know, we are only getting old Jazz cover songs on Joker. There could be one or two original song, but thats it :disappointed:

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 1/11/2024 at 1:35 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There will be for sure some imo, the dark heart emoji is definitely part of the album concepts although it not might mean something relate to love.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 1/11/2024 at 2:30 PM, Leptine said:

The studio pics are giving me strong pop-rock vibes + these last rumored people who have commented, maybe I'm wrong but I expect a sort of soft or glam rock pop album like what Miley did in the last years with several of her songs.

Maybe @ItsGenuineGuy09 won after all.

i would love this so much

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 255
On 1/11/2024 at 5:44 AM, Andreu said:

Random question but does anyone know where we can find/has the Chroma stems that leaked back in November 2023?

I didnt have a laptop with me for months so I couldnt download thwm back then and now that I have it back I canr find them anywhere :bebe:

I think you can find them on a Telegram group called "Media Center A Go Go" hermana :romance: