The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,573

Blade repeated today that Q1 is on lock

He just said a release date for single in February is never on lock with Gaga (see Stupid Love being planned for January and postponed again and again after leaks)

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Random question but does anyone know where we can find/has the Chroma stems that leaked back in November 2023?

I didnt have a laptop with me for months so I couldnt download thwm back then and now that I have it back I canr find them anywhere :bebe:

Edited by Andreu

Popster to Popster 4,021

If we retrospect gagas career she doesn't repeat thing so joker soundtrack which will come in quarter 4 of 2024 will have dark lyricism and possibly a dark theme as well 

Which makes me think that the concept of lg-7 should be completely different (unless she wants to forshadow Harleen) which could be happy confident gaga after a decade :gaga-thanks: but those black heart emoji teasing black and white era and im here for both

Spoiler

Unless she is screaming or heavily belting we are good also cravings for some raw ballads from mother Stefani this era

Popster to Popster 4,021

I hate when ballads are structured like this bc she is just screaming and belting without any substance... legit an ear torture and her worst song 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster This Way 588
On 1/11/2024 at 4:52 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Where is this person y'all talk about and what are their credentials 

On the atrl Gaga base. They’ve been right about most things