The Fame 4 songs almost above 600K

spacer.png

When LoveGame joins the 500K+ club

spacer.png

legendary album oh GODGA

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,633
On 1/4/2024 at 5:44 PM, BenG said:

The bulk of the boost happened right after Xmas, same as in 2022.

On 1/4/2024 at 5:53 PM, zoldyck said:

TF+M singles boosts are insane for wednesday update.

I went to see Britney's update(since their fanbase are the fastest to update her  daily numbers).  Britney songs jumped too but in range of 5k-15k, no where near the update we got for Gaga, so it is indeed an insane update.  

She's also in a better position in daily artists than she was pre-Xmas (on 15th of november, before xmas artists started taking over, she was #67 vs. #55 now) but it could just mean she was one of the artists benefited by the supposed new-year algorithm boost. We'll see if it keeps up. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708

JFAD #5 most anticipated movie of 2024 according to a huge French media for movies 

https://www.senscritique.com/top/resultats/les_films_les_plus_attendus_de_2024/3637547

The rest of the top 5 are going to be released from January to May and JFAD is the only « late » movie of 2024 in the top 5

the hype is REAL

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

On 1/4/2024 at 2:49 PM, Leptine said:

Please, these are senseless stans takes, even the f-ing RollingStones wanted her on their album, everybody would take Gaga on their album, the real question is if Gaga wants to be part of it given she rarely collab for other people projects.

That doesn't make any sense, the Rolling Stones are retired dinosaurs, they have nothing to lose, they're just like Madonna or any other old act, they just drop albums as an excuse to go on tour, unlike Ariana, who is a hitmaker, but hasn't established herself in music yet.

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 1/4/2024 at 7:05 PM, China said:

That doesn't make any sense, the Rolling Stones are retired dinosaurs, they have nothing to lose, they're just like Madonna or any other old act, they just drop albums as an excuse to go on tour, unlike Ariana, who is a hitmaker, but hasn't established herself in music yet.

You're acting as if Gaga is an irrelevant Z list when the their collab not only was #1 hit that reached 1 billion streams during difficult times, but also gave to Ariana her second Grammy, in a sea of tones of flop collab Ariana had in her career.

Popstanne 9,702
On 1/4/2024 at 10:56 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She's also in a better position in daily artists than she was pre-Xmas (on 15th of november, before xmas artists started taking over, she was #67 vs. #55 now) but it could just mean she was one of the artists benefited by the supposed new-year algorithm boost. We'll see if it keeps up. 

Honesty living for this algorithm boost. TFM had already made a place for itself on album charts, it only going to improve its positions even more.

I hope this also makes people check out the whole album and get some tiktok viral tracks like BTW had been getting. Not Judas/BloodyMary level but even GovermentHooker/HML kinda viral would be cool enough

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,633
On 1/4/2024 at 6:11 PM, zoldyck said:

Honesty living for this algorithm boost. TFM had already made a place for itself on album charts, it only going to improve its positions even more.

I hope this also makes people check out the whole album and get some tiktok viral tracks like BTW had been getting. Not Judas/BloodyMary level but even GovermentHooker/HML kinda viral would be cool enough

It's SHICD's time to shine :excuseme:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

On 1/4/2024 at 3:10 PM, Leptine said:

You're acting as if Gaga is an irrelevant Z list when the their collab not only was #1 hit that reached 1 billion streams during difficult times, but also gave to Ariana her second Grammy, in a sea of tones of flop collab Ariana had in her career.

You're getting it all wrong, I didn't say that Gaga is irrelevant, but rather that Gaga ain't cool to the R&B/Urban/Trap audience, which has been Ariana's target audience since Sweetener, due to the sound she's been putting out. She knows that this sound sticks for longer, which is why she won't let go of the bone anytime soon.

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 1/4/2024 at 7:13 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's SHICD's time to shine :excuseme:

Out of non singles I don't get how Summerboy still hasn't got any attention tbh. Pretty sure tiktok audiences would love the lyrics and there would be plenty of ways to use it. Somebody needs to start using the song and doing some edits for the visibility.

After GH and BM went viral there was a few HML videos but barely with any likes but some people heard it. Then few months later the song came back and the edits got more and more popular. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485

Judas has been above Telephone since December 9 (and occasionally above Blood Mary), it's high time the good sis becomes Gaga's 8th most popular

dean winchester waiting GIF

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485
On 1/4/2024 at 1:50 PM, Ben said:

Dear God help us

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/04/opinion/taylor-swift-queer.html?hpgrp=ar-abar&smid=url-share

"What if someone had already tried, at least once, to change the culture by becoming such a hero? What if, because our culture had yet to come to terms with homophobia, it wasn’t ready for her?

What if that hero’s name was Taylor Alison Swift?"

This is so f-ing delusional. Not to say Taylor hasn't advocated for LGBTQ+ but her attempts and efforts to do so pale in comparison (and are much much later) to many other artists who have pushed for acceptance. What a joke.

Popster to Popster 4,487

I'm so damn ready for Gaga to drop a single. I feel like radio would actually give it very solid radio play (at least for the first few weeks) given how pop supported Bloody Mary. A quiet droplet right now like The Cure would probably do her Spotify streams wonders. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,633
On 1/4/2024 at 7:35 PM, Dean Judaster said:

This is so f-ing delusional. Not to say Taylor hasn't advocated for LGBTQ+ but her attempts and efforts to do so pale in comparison (and are much much later) to many other artists who have pushed for acceptance. What a joke.

She waited until a time where her brand would've been more damaged by remaining silent. Every other cause she only cares about if it directly benefits her. Taylor is probably the most self-serving """"activist"""" in the history of popstars. 

My annoyance is more directed at this unwarranted worshiping of Taylor for everything she does than herself as an individual though. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 1/4/2024 at 8:37 PM, Dean Judaster said:

BTW having 6 entries in Gaga's top 20 daily songs :giveup:

BTW really is her magnum opus (so far).

Ikr and half of them weren’t even singles :giveup:

If You and I and MTN weren’t such streaming bombs it’d be 8/20 BTW songs

But seeing HML a song that despite being in my top 2 Gaga songs I thought was too niche gaining traction is so nice 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2