The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 1/4/2024 at 1:51 PM, Fame Romance said:

ROM 313k

Surprised it’s not back to doing 200k yet :whatga:

This is why playlisting is essential. Her team (aka Baldbby) needs to start focusing on her stuff post 2008-2011.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,593

I can settle myself for another Ariana collab until JFAD, Gaga better be on her album.

Popster for Sale 41,780

Spotify probably tweaks the algorithm every new year or something. There was a massive boost in Jan 2023 as well.

Popster for Sale 44,637
On 1/4/2024 at 5:14 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

Almost 1M :giveup:

if added to fortnite it should be able to gain a residence on the top 200

Popster for Sale 44,637
On 1/4/2024 at 5:34 PM, BenG said:

Spotify probably tweaks the algorithm every new year or something. There was a massive boost in Jan 2023 as well.

the boost we're seeing now has been happening since late november/early december though

• thanks 2

On 1/4/2024 at 2:29 PM, Leptine said:

I can settle myself for another Ariana collab until JFAD, Gaga better be on her album.

She would never put Gaga on her album... She doesn't want to lose her R&B/Hiphop niche. Even though Max Martin is the official producer, she obviously won't drop the same tired trap beats.

Popster for Sale 41,780
On 1/4/2024 at 5:36 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the boost we're seeing now has been happening since late november/early december though

The bulk of the boost happened right after Xmas, same as in 2022.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 1/4/2024 at 6:40 PM, China said:

She would never put Gaga on her album... She doesn't want to lose her R&B/Hiphop niche. Even though Max Martin is the official producer, she obviously won't drop the same tired trap beats.

Please, these are senseless stans takes, even the f-ing RollingStones wanted her on their album, everybody would take Gaga on their album, the real question is if Gaga wants to be part of it given she rarely collab for other people projects.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709
On 1/4/2024 at 6:05 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

New peak! Paparazzi needs to stay in the 600K streams daily range at the very least. Come on girl, you can do it. :peacega:

Omggg finally 

Alejandro, Telephone and TEOG should serve these same numbers as well 

ARTPOPster 1,855

Dear God help us

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/04/opinion/taylor-swift-queer.html?hpgrp=ar-abar&smid=url-share

"What if someone had already tried, at least once, to change the culture by becoming such a hero? What if, because our culture had yet to come to terms with homophobia, it wasn’t ready for her?

What if that hero’s name was Taylor Alison Swift?"

Edited by Ben
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709

Her Spotify updates are so good considering the lack of collabs in her discography and no new studio album since 2020

spacer.png

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709

Poker Face and Bad Romance coming for 1M daily streams 

spacer.png

Imagine the SLAYAGE when she will release LG7

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popstanne 9,702

TF+M singles boosts are insane for wednesday update.

I went to see Britney's update(since their fanbase are the fastest to update her  daily numbers).  Britney songs jumped too but in range of 5k-15k, no where near the update we got for Gaga, so it is indeed an insane update.  

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,637
On 1/4/2024 at 5:50 PM, Ben said:

Dear God help us

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/04/opinion/taylor-swift-queer.html?hpgrp=ar-abar&smid=url-share

"What if someone had already tried, at least once, to change the culture by becoming such a hero? What if, because our culture had yet to come to terms with homophobia, it wasn’t ready for her?

What if that hero’s name was Taylor Alison Swift?"

I can't with swifties, they are so deranged. 

• thanks 2