The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 12/18/2023 at 4:51 PM, Tovitov said:

2020, not 2016. Specifically May 2020. 

its not 2020 anymore. Non stop disappointments by her caused lots of fans to leave her. 
See Love For Sale debut. 

Its even worse right now. 

Best thing for her would be releasing her album after Joker era and awards season, if that movie is a hit maybe she can have some gp attention. 

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 12/18/2023 at 9:34 AM, monketsharona said:

LoveGame also having a revival ?

And all the trolls here are still trying to say she's not relevant lol. Just because she isn't the trending hot topic with Gen Z or Gen Alpha doesn't mean she's not popular at all.

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 12/18/2023 at 10:22 AM, Doncho said:

Reminder that Love For Sale is a top 8 Jazz album, Grammy winner and AOTY nominee :giveup:

00_story%2520(1).gif

What does "Doncho" mean?

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 12/18/2023 at 12:25 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

What does "Doncho" mean?

Literally a random nickname my brother came up with because he didnt want to call me by my name (Lucas) :laughga:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 12/18/2023 at 10:27 AM, Doncho said:

Literally a random nickname my brother came up with because he didnt want to call me by my name (Lucas) :laughga:

But also Doncho is a Bulgarian and Macedonian masculine given name in use in Bulgaria and North Macedonia as a diminutive form of Andon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doncho

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 12/18/2023 at 8:12 AM, BloodyMary said:

its not 2020 anymore. Non stop disappointments by her caused lots of fans to leave her. 
See Love For Sale debut. 

Its even worse right now. 

Best thing for her would be releasing her album after Joker era and awards season, if that movie is a hit maybe she can have some gp attention. 

Would not shock me if that's what happens. Knowing her team, they'll drop LG7 over this upcoming summer, let it rot, then move on to Joker in the fall. :bradley:

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 12/18/2023 at 10:32 AM, ConnorFilm said:

they'll drop LG7 over this upcoming summer, let it rot, then move on to Joker in the fall. :bradley:

I'm still hoping for Q1/early Q2

If she’s coming in 2024 they wouldn’t go past a May/June release or it would clash with J:FAD campaign. 

Now it’s Christmas time and stuff, Jan-March we’ll finally figure out what’s going to happen (her becoming more present, publications like HDD teasing her comeback etc.) 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 12/18/2023 at 4:01 PM, Thrasher said:

If she’s coming in 2024 they wouldn’t go past a May/June release or it would clash with J:FAD campaign. 

Now it’s Christmas time and stuff, Jan-March we’ll finally figure out what’s going to happen (her becoming more present, publications like HDD teasing her comeback etc.) 

Exactly, if it's still silent Jan-March then it's safe to say LG7 is not coming 2024. Otherwise we'd definitely get solid info by then. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2

On 12/18/2023 at 5:07 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Exactly, if it's still silent Jan-March then it's safe to say LG7 is not coming 2024. Otherwise we'd definitely get solid info by then. 

In any case, I hope they worked on secrecy, because Chromatica era just wasn't it. Everything leaked before they had the chance to release things.  

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1