The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,645
On 12/9/2023 at 4:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

Its most likely 280k for Full week. But i wouldnt surprised if she pull more than that.

Dont let spotify fool you because there are at least 70 xmas songs charting right now in the US spotify Top200. 

most likely? based on what? 

On 12/9/2023 at 9:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

Its most likely 280k for Full week. But i wouldnt surprised if she pull more than that.

Dont let spotify fool you because there are at least 70 xmas songs charting right now in the US spotify Top200. 

there is nothing to be fooled about spotify. They reveal numbers not just positions, and it did 15M first day in USA and numbers won't magically increase just because there happened to be 70 xmas songs.

Its AM that can be tricky but spotify is very transparent for top songs.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 12/9/2023 at 9:03 AM, Delusional said:

Tate’s first album debuted with 7m streams first day - second album has almost doubled that with the 4 songs that entered Spotify global :enigma:

Saw her last night and she was phenomenal tbh

Spotify US:

#6. “greedy” — 1.36M
#21. “exes” — 945.6K
#34. “run for the hills” — 865.4K
#70. “hurt my feelings” — 594.1K
#86. “grave” — 543.5K
#107. “cut my hair” — 494.7K
#147. “stay done” — 429K
#184. “we’re not alike” — 390K

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Popster to Popster 4,609
On 12/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, GraceRandolph said:

ATRL completely jumping off the Dua ship and onto Tate. So predictable. 

On 12/9/2023 at 6:29 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The amount of Tate avis popping up lately :toofunny:

See, I wasn't lying..

tumblr_inline_p0one1wCvJ1um4sq5_540.gif

They did that immediately the moment 'Houdini' didn't become the immediate smash they were hoping for.

Dua never had real stans on ATRL, they're all former Katy, Britney or Rihanna stans that jumped on the bandwagon for obvious reasons.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,408

Gaga won’t have longevity with her future releases because a) she’s not that kind of artist and b) she didn’t really have good longevity-wise era excluding her first two albums and ASIB(which had longevity for quite different reasons than TF/M).

So ya’ll should relax and wish for a good debut and good reviews (because as sad as it is, it’s the only way for her to get a GF nod or even a win).That’s all we need tbh.

edit

She can always count on TikTok trends to help LG7 tho.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Just watched Shania's Netflix Documentary :bradley:

It featured her rise and fall.. i need Gaga's rise to fame and her struggles during her lows :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 12/9/2023 at 2:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Gaga's team being trashed to death on social medias following the documentary 'cancellation' :leap:

Nurtec crisis 2.0 coming ? 

Really? Good. As they should :applause:

The fact that they said it was initially coming in September... :laughga:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,199
On 12/9/2023 at 2:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Gaga's team being trashed to death on social medias following the documentary 'cancellation' :leap:

Nurtec crisis 2.0 coming ? 

Honestly I do hope she and Bobby get spammed and feel forced to say something again. That’s the only way we’re getting info nowadays 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 12/9/2023 at 11:49 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

I'm not even excited about this doc, honestly, but why can't Gaga have a proper release? Everything related to her name is always surrounded by cancellations and delays. :bebe:

At this point it's gotta be HER causing this cancellations, not Bobby, not Interscope, not the strike, not Sarah Tanno, not her team... HER :awkney:

• sad 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,645
On 12/9/2023 at 6:24 PM, FRANZGA said:

At this point it's gotta be HER causing this cancellations, not Bobby, not Interscope, not the strike, not Sarah Tanno, not her team... HER :awkney:

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 12/9/2023 at 7:24 PM, FRANZGA said:

So you're saying this bish is responsible for all of that? Insane :gunga: 

her-NAACP-image-awards-072022-9c11322eef

Arch-enemy Hot100

#2 Bobe (-1) / peak #1 for 794 weeks 

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

For once I don't care because I wasn't gonna watch it anyway but it does seem like they are doing absolutely everything wrong on purpose and you can't blame people for being frustrated, what is she gonna do another PR'd post ust for things to stay the same like the last time :billie: