Lover sells 15k pure copies per week 

She definitely is the most popular artist all around the world 

She is the Beatles of this generation for sure 

She’s bigger than them lol

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 12/7/2023 at 8:49 AM, The_Archer said:

Nah it’s just the current mode of consumption with streaming that makes her chart 372626 albums in most markets that make her stats look more impressive, back then it was different 

We won’t be hearing from Blank Space or Cruel Summer in 60 years like we do for songs like Hey Jude or I Wanna Hold Your Hand lmao

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

On 12/7/2023 at 6:51 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Taylor was on tv news this morning and the guys on the show were like « wtf is that girl » another one answered she’s singing country, a girl said no no no not only country but also pop and then they said hum can you please tell me one of her song she said shake it off :dead:

Media is sometimes so out of touch :dead:

No wonder nobody really watches the news anymore 

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 12/7/2023 at 2:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

Nah it’s just the current mode of consumption with streaming that makes her chart 372626 albums in most markets that make her stats look more impressive, back then it was different 

We won’t be hearing from Blank Space or Cruel Summer in 60 years like we do for songs like Hey Jude or I Wanna Hold Your Hand lmao

I agree that her catalog won't be as TIMELESS but at present she has insane chokehold which i dont think event Beatles had at their prime 

She can sneeze and bring millions 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 12/7/2023 at 1:19 PM, The_Archer said:

She definitely appears bigger but that bc of social media streaming tiktok and online culture

Building hysteria without TikTok would have been impossible for her but that was not the case for Beatles and jackson

Moreover they are radical timeless artist with personality, growth and art in their music 

Meanwhile swift is someone who just capitalizes of teenagers insecurities and romance with no radical sound or obscurity in her music she is just a smart copier of whats trending she is not capable of creating trends in how music is made 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

Hopefully Gaga releases LG7 soon so we can have a small break from all the Taylor discussion :bebe:

Spoiler

but then the fadga comparisons will start :bebe:

• thanks 1
  • lol 4

On 12/7/2023 at 4:32 PM, boobatella said:

Hopefully Gaga releases LG7 soon so we can have a small break from all the Taylor discussion :bebe:

Hide contents

I would gladly take LG7 vs whatever Taylor 7th album was, instead of usual LG7 vs KP5 or LG7 vs Femme Fatale :bebe:

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 12/7/2023 at 5:02 PM, boobatella said:

Hide contents

When it comes and goes like c- :bebe:

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 12/7/2023 at 6:33 PM, zoldyck said:

I would gladly take LG7 vs whatever Taylor 7th album was, instead of usual LG7 vs KP5 or LG7 vs Femme Fatale :bebe:

Lover? I dont think we are outselling lover 

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 12/7/2023 at 1:44 PM, Ayobabylon said:

When it comes and goes like c- :bebe:

We’ll be lucky to get an award show performance for LG7. Promo in 20’s era is TTH and MV. beyonf that it’s  releasing another song/deluxe to the album. That’s what i hope  lg7 would get - a proper deluxe release with single added (like rare/ESV)

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 12/7/2023 at 4:56 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

Media is sometimes so out of touch :dead:

No wonder nobody really watches the news anymore 

Oh please.. her songs from the recent eras are unknown :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 12/7/2023 at 3:03 PM, zoldyck said:

i meant more like swifties dragging gaga because LG7 sells less than a rerelease