The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,899
x3
On 11/30/2023 at 11:11 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Here's my wrapped:

mRNBbyA.png

CkX1LUI.png

Before anybody comes for me: Bloody Mary was on my crop rotations earlier this year so stfu, I don't want to hear it.

XB228WH.png

LVedHXn.png

Mind you I really really was frustrated and disappointed this year (still am actually) that I considered myself a casual fan instead of a stan. That's also why I barely post here anymore. Last year I was top 0.001% with over 48,000+ minutes. My consumption of her music was cut down by a third of my usual because of poor fan engagement and nonstop delays on her projects (I've never been to the CBT and I really wanted to attend her shows but couldn't. It sucks I still can't watch the goddamn concert in full and get closure on that goddamned cursed era while Taylor and Bey are quickly announcing their tour films. Even Madonna has an official film ready after only a few dates). There isn't much payoff in following her as an artist if I'm being honest. No wonder a lot of liddos on twt don't even have her in their top 5.

You aren't even on top 0.00001% 

Sorry but that's extremely disappointing to hear from you. 

Also where is Bloody Mary? Nowhere to be found.Flop fan.

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 11/30/2023 at 3:52 PM, monketsharona said:

RedOne x Gaga always screamed hit singles material so I'm here for them working on her next singles

Yup 

And jeff basker being a supporting producer in one of the deep cuts which TikTok is going to pick based on peculiar standout production

I see the vision 

Lord i pray the album is  full of bops and a career highlight bc we deserve everything for what we are suffering as a fanbase since 2020 we took so many Ls its time for huge Ws

• yaas, gaga 2

On 11/30/2023 at 7:26 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Its true 

No one has seen this level of stardom atleast i haven't seen ANYONE

This is the level of fame people used to get scared of in 70s-80s bc its dangerous 

Her peak was and always will be 1989 (original version), as she had spontaneous and organic success. Today she is just the solo female version of BTS, the same cult buying the same album countless times and listening to her on loop all year long. This is brainwashing, not GP demand.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:26 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Its true 

No one has seen this level of stardom atleast i haven't seen ANYONE

This is the level of fame people used to get scared of in 70s-80s bc its dangerous 

Streams do not necessarily translate into fame. Gaga circa 2009 was definitely more famous. Blackout was deemed to be a flop back in 2007, but Britney was also arguably more famous (for the wrong reasons). I was like 9 back then, but I vaguely remember how she was everywhere.   

Popster to Popster 3,860

I think pop girls are waiting for this re recordings thing to get over and they have stepped aside giving Taylor her throne of a superstar and now she has fastened the process as well i think reputation tv will be released soon, debut tv won't be that big 

meanwhile 2024 will have

Lady Gaga coming with a new (Pop) album with redone, cirkut, Andrew Watt (he co-wrote shallow too) and burns

Ariana Grande coming with a new max martin album so im expecting multiple pop bops like dangerous woman

Dua lipa coming with DL3 but not very excited after listening to Houdini

Taylor dropping new album by the end of 2024 as well 

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 11/30/2023 at 4:05 PM, China said:

Her peak was and always will be 1989 (original version), as she had spontaneous and organic success. Today she is just the solo female version of BTS, the same cult buying the same album countless times and listening to her on loop all year long. This is brainwashing, not GP demand.

What if GP is her fanbase

Streaming aside her tour is selling out in seconds with the biggest venues and multiple dates no one can do that except her

There is no record she has not broken 

Get over the delusion hunny she is the biggest artist ever to walk in globe 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 11/30/2023 at 4:06 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Streams do not necessarily translate into fame. Gaga circa 2009 was definitely more famous. Blackout was deemed to be a flop back in 2007, but Britney was also arguably more famous (for the wrong reasons). I was like 9 back then, but I vaguely remember how she was everywhere.   

Era tours will gross $2B i think that answers the question and i guarantee you that the next tour she is doing in 4-5 years will also do $1B+ 

And 2B alone comes from just dates selling out in presales 

She would've done $10B if she wanted 

25M attempting to get your tickets in 1 city is no joke

On 11/30/2023 at 7:41 AM, Ayobabylon said:

What if GP is her fanbase

Streaming aside her tour is selling out in seconds with the biggest venues and multiple dates no one can do that except her

There is no record she has not broken 

Get over the delusion hunny she is the biggest artist ever to walk in globe 

Everyone knows that her fan base is crazy and attends her shows more than once, so that doesn't mean anything. Even P!nk, without a successful album since 2012, manages to sell out stadiums, so why Taylor, who has her fan base on chokehold, wouldn't you be able to do it? Don't be delusional.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

We have two major fights for humanity in 2023 :

Ending the global warming 

Ending the pandemic named Taylor Swift 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 7

On 11/30/2023 at 7:38 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Lady Gaga coming with a new (Pop) album with redone, cirkut, Andrew Watt (he co-wrote shallow too) and burns

You're confusing Andrew Wyatt (co-writer of Shallow) with Andrew Watt, they're two different people.

• paws up 1

On 11/30/2023 at 11:53 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I doubt we'll get LG7 until 2025. It seems like it's just starting to take shape, and probably won't be finished until midway through 2024 when JFAD promo will start.

They started hard on Chromatica in September 2019 and was finished February 2020 with lead single being out. If RedOne arriving in the US in September is any indication, she may be working on LG7 for months now

• paws up 3

I don’t know how to insert images here, but this is my Spotify Wrapped. If only all Gaga stans were like me, they better learn how to work, I put all nights my Spotify at low volum streaming Gaga and these are the results 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 11/30/2023 at 4:18 PM, China said:

Everyone knows that her fan base is crazy and attends her shows more than once, so that doesn't mean anything. Even P!nk, without a successful album since 2012, manages to sell out stadiums, so why Taylor, who has her fan base on chokehold, wouldn't you be able to do it? Don't be delusional.

P!nk has build her name as a performer thats why she sells out stadiums she pulls acrobatics flies around stadiums she is very popular amongst old generation

Still what Taylor is doing is 20 times bigger than pink bc she is selling 8 stadiums with 80k capacity in presales alone on top of that streams, pure sales no one is even half of her level in relevance 

And this audience go to multiple shows excuse is so tired 

151 stadiums around the world are selling out in presales just bc few white girls are going to multiple shows lol do u hear yourself 

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 11/30/2023 at 4:23 PM, China said:

You're confusing Andrew Wyatt (co-writer of Shallow) with Andrew Watt, they're two different people.

Watt’s catalog is filled with smash hits my God 

And he is 33 so young and aware of what GeePee liked 

She is working with him right

Popster This Way 756
On 11/30/2023 at 9:24 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

ATRL, Twitter, Reddit are completely unusable due to the influx of pro-Hamas propaganda:katy:They are calling Selegend a Zionist now because there was an Israeli flag spotted somewhere at an event she attended. I don't even care about Israel, but this is extremely annoying. Where was this energy for russian war criminals and occupiers?    

Im sorry but unfortunately u can not compare those situations at all...

• thanks 2

On 11/30/2023 at 5:10 AM, monketsharona said:

They started hard on Chromatica in September 2019 and was finished February 2020 with lead single being out. If RedOne arriving in the US in September is any indication, she may be working on LG7 for months now

Didn't the SL demo leak earlier than that? I think the album had been in development prior to September 2019.