The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,565

So I checked what all the ATRL hype is about when it comes to this girl and she truly washed Dua mediocre dance moves and bland stage presence I fear, I can see why the Dua Lipers were so fast in dropping the Houdini avis in favour of this serve.

Don't @ me.

Popster for Sale 44,566

after deuxmoi rumour now this

I love the idea, even if it's awfull it'll be an iconic pop culture moment for sure

edit: the new source (mediatakeout) seems very unreliable and the article is filled with inaccuracies though

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,816
On 11/19/2023 at 8:40 PM, Leptine said:

So I checked what all the ATRL hype is about when it comes to this girl and she truly washed Dua mediocre dance moves and bland stage presence I fear, I can see why the Dua Lipers were so fast in dropping the Houdini avis in favour of this serve.

Don't @ me.

My new Queen pordiosHD.gif la amo pordiosHD.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,565
On 11/20/2023 at 1:28 AM, OliverDespechao said:

My new Queen pordiosHD.gif la amo pordiosHD.gif

She keeps serving early 00s slutty excellence, she killed the choreo, it's over for Dua I fear, also I notice the Britney stans on ATRL are mad at her because she's good at dancing, I might stan even more :billie:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
On 11/19/2023 at 7:46 PM, OliverDespechao said:

@emig_09 @Doncho Floplei is winning?:bebe:  Like wtf :bebe:
praying for Argentina gretchen-ora-paper.gif

On 11/19/2023 at 8:13 PM, Doncho said:

I am disgusted. Our own Trump. He compared homosexuality to zoophilia I- :fall:

I almost cried :wtfga::gaga-scream:

• hugs 3

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 11/20/2023 at 5:10 AM, Leptine said:

Don't @ me.

She kinda ate that performance up 

B-but is it just me or she has that typical 1 hit wonder voice 

A Popster Is Born 17,816
On 11/20/2023 at 12:26 AM, Leptine said:

She keeps serving early 00s slutty excellence, she killed the choreo, it's over for Dua I fear, also I notice the Britney stans on ATRL are mad at her because she's good at dancing, I might stan even more :billie:

and the DuaLipers have the audacity to post this :icant: I love Dua, but GRLLLL 1.thumb.gif.4bd036db8874f06c80be7553d0ba

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,640

The Lady and the Legend
13 Dec

A film commemorating Tony Bennett’s illustrious career and his decade-long musical journey with Lady Gaga. The documentary is an intimate and unique portrayal of their extraordinary collaboration and a realistic view into Bennett’s last days.

• shook 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Madonna show in Paris was just wow ! 

Big big production and precise and hard work from anyone involved. You can clearly see she's not playing when it's about making shows. Totally worth the expansive price ticket honestly.

And she gave us a little surprise telling us she has filmed a video yesterday at Opera de Paris. Is she about to release new music ? :whatga:

Edited by monketsharona
  • love 3