The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 11/19/2023 at 2:01 PM, monketsharona said:

I'll honestly never understand Dua Lipa's hate in Gaga's fanbase. Same kind of hate of Gaga in Taylor Swift fanbase for like zero reason :enigma: 

Everytime we get a new Dua Lipa song we get the same tired discussions about how he get Payola on radio and spotify, how she is flopping. Okay we get it you hate her :billie: And she will get another hit in the basket.

We are not ready for the Katy Perry hate train when she will return with new music before Gaga :whatga:

Nobody really hate her. 

We are just jealous Gaga will never have her support from the label. Thats why hihihi

• thanks 3

On 11/19/2023 at 7:37 AM, little legend said:

How Miley Cyrus and Beyonce are below the new Paula Abdul? :whatga: Miley had   the biggest hit of the year and Beyonce released a new album recently 

Because Flowers wouldn't last forever and Renaissance was a flop for the Spotify payola it got, plus Beyoncé's catalog has bad current streams.

On 11/19/2023 at 8:06 AM, zoldyck said:

The Beyonce is free falling, I believe J:FAD should be enough to overtake her next year

Especially if the soundtrack isn't just jazz. As much as I like jazz, I hope Gaga didn't just focus on that rhythm, because Joker 2 will be huge and she can't waste the chance to score another pop hit with it. A pop duet between Gaga and Joaquin would be huge.

On 11/19/2023 at 7:46 AM, little legend said:

Bloody Mary is such a monster hit and we just haven't realised how huge is and known among the general public (and especially between the younger generation). I dare to say that is even bigger WW than any Taylor Swift song released this decade

And it would be even bigger with an official sped-up version out. The fact that they had this version ready to drop and didn't put it out just doesn't fit my mind.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,640
On 11/19/2023 at 4:10 PM, China said:

And it would be even bigger with an official sped-up version out. The fact that they had this version ready to drop and didn't put it out just doesn't fit my mind.

lmao i remember hopefully it was just en error, it was supposed to be on the cd or the vinyl idk anymore

On 11/19/2023 at 8:01 AM, monketsharona said:

I'll honestly never understand Dua Lipa's hate in Gaga's fanbase. Same kind of hate of Gaga in Taylor Swift fanbase for like zero reason :enigma: 

Everytime we get a new Dua Lipa song we get the same tired discussions about how he get Payola on radio and spotify, how she is flopping. Okay we get it you hate her :billie: And she will get another hit in the basket.

We are not ready for the Katy Perry hate train when she will return with new music before Gaga :whatga:

Hate? We're just talking about numbers like we do with any artist. It ain't our fault if some of you were quick to call this song a hit and have the need to compare each new release to Gaga on first listen. :awkney:

On 11/19/2023 at 12:13 PM, ViviLittleM said:

lmao i remember hopefully it was just en error, it was supposed to be on the cd or the vinyl idk anymore

It was on vinyl and, out of nowhere, it was deleted from the tracklist without any explanation and wasn't even released on streaming. Talk about a useless team and label. :katy_pie:

FqKJgZEXsAAv3Ed?format=jpg&name=large

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,640
On 11/19/2023 at 4:30 PM, China said:

I dare say that an official sped up version of Bloody Mary would have more streams than the regular version by now if it had been released exactly when the song blew up worldwide.

I have mixed feelings about this. I actually prefer they didn't release it. for once it respects her "music not the bling" part

but at the same time, all those lost streams, specially on YouTube... it hurts

On 11/19/2023 at 12:41 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I have mixed feelings about this. I actually prefer they didn't release it. for once it respects her "music not the bling" part

Y'all say that but then you're calling her a fad here, let's put an end to this nonsense, she has to play the game like everyone else does.

A Popster Is Born 11,507
On 11/19/2023 at 4:41 PM, ViviLittleM said:

That's why they should have put the sped up only on Youtube with Wednesday visuals. Cause that's where the streams were lost with plenty of unofficial uploads. The week BM was the most streamed song on demand thanks to YouTube, she would get into Top10 for sure and probably stayed there for many more weeks. 

• paws up 1