The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 11/15/2023 at 4:34 PM, monketsharona said:

I kinda think his sources is about vinyles pressings that helps knowing things about releases. 

If that's the case no one thinks (I hope) Gaga will have LG7 ready for pressing this year, let alone already having it in july. That being said I'm very torn on what to feel, we have never been as in the dark as we are now. I still think a Q1-Q2 era is possible, but getting more and more unlikely by the day, as time passes and we get no new information... Luckily we have J:FAD. Maybe they really will try to capitalize on it afterwards, as it's pretty much guaranteed to be a big pop culture event. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407

To everyone commenting about Blackoutzone

He’s working for a major record label in Europe and has great knowledge about forthcoming releases on streaming services. He knows months in advance. 

edit

yes, he knows about physical releases as well

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

On 11/15/2023 at 5:56 PM, DonnieDarko said:

To everyone commenting about Blackoutzone

He’s working for a major record label in Europe and has great knowledge about forthcoming releases on streaming services. He knows months in advance. 

edit

yes, he knows about physical releases as well

So he probably knows about DL3 release date, which is the only thing I care about tbh :laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

UK :

#1 New Rules

#1 Dance The Night

#1 One Kiss

#1 Cold Heart

#2 Don’t Start Now 

#3 Physical

#3 IDAGF

#4 Electricity

#5 Levitating

#6 Break My Heart

#8 Prisoner

#9 Be The One

#10 No Lie

13 top 10s already for GODUA and soon 14 with GODINI :giveup:

4 #1s song and maybe 5 with GODINI ? :giveup:

Popster to Popster 4,484
On 11/15/2023 at 12:03 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Italian FIMI chart changing next year: non premium streams and youtube views will count 

Oh, NOW they decide to do this. Bloody Mary would have peaked far higher than #20 in Italy with YT views and non premium streams. Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/15/2023 at 4:12 PM, monketsharona said:

She was seen going at Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood weeks ago. And she was most probably working on stuff there earlier this year as many of her producers worked in the same studio.

I know she is boring as hell right now.  But doesn't mean she is not working on anything. Making a new music takes time. 

It's not like she communicates about anything anymore.

She literally said it herself on Instagram that she has worked on new music, so we should expect both new music and Joker 2 next year

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 11/15/2023 at 6:28 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She literally said it herself on Instagram that she has worked on new music, so we should expect both new music and Joker 2 next year

I wonder what that 'secret project' was about. It's been a few months since she talked about it, but it doesn't sound like it's LG7.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 41,718
On 11/15/2023 at 6:30 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wonder what that 'secret project' was about. It's been a few months since she talked about it, but it doesn't sound like it's LG7.

it's top secret, never to see the light of day

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/15/2023 at 6:21 PM, monketsharona said:

That said he wasn't really right she had the RS collab that he didn't know about. Gaga seems more secret about her own projects for zero leak 

That's exactly what's currently happening, I feel like she got better security after the mess that was with Stupid Love cause even when she released Chromatica, the album didn't really leak. Hold My Hand also didn't leak either and we were talking about that song for at least a year before it got released.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/15/2023 at 8:30 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It could be LG7 but I'm not like totally sure. She did said that she has been working on it since like the summer of last year so I do feel like this could also include her new album too.

On 11/15/2023 at 11:51 AM, Sam said:

I bet gp don’t remember a single gaga performance in the last 9 years

The way literally all of her GP-loved performances (only exception being paparazzi VMAs) are from the past 9 years :icant:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1