The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 11/12/2023 at 12:31 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga's team surely is like we can't release Chromatica Ball film in those upcoming weeks because of Renaissance's and Era's ones :dead:

Is that even still in the planning section ?

I mean not even a day after the strike was over most media (TV and movie) stuff were announcing their planned things. Not a word about her about CBT.

A Popster Is Born 12,823
On 11/12/2023 at 8:54 AM, ViviLittleM said:

People streamed « Dope »

Ahh Dope - the Venus ender! 

Another thing i remember about that era was Madonna and Katy stans all mass reported the dwuw audio so it was age-restricted. Her team took 3 days to sort it out, but  had they’d dealt with it right away DWUW would have possibly gone top 10 :billie:

On 11/12/2023 at 10:05 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Spotify Global Houdini
Day 1: #2. 
Day 2: #6 (-4)

Apple Music Global   
Day 1: #29   
Day 2: #20 (+9)

Looking at Spotify, it is giving a  steep drop in comparison to DSN, for comparison DSN barely dropped on second day. AM could indicate a rebound on Monday update for Houdini, but still the updates are not that strong there.

Pending possible rebound, for now Spotify second day update is giving a bit Stupid Love/Break My Soul trajectory. 

:billie:

My prediction is it’ll fall to #15-#20 global then stagnant  for ages then consistent Payola will move it up. But it’s not giving DSN.
Dance the night also was also a bit forgettable, but the film transformed it

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,708
On 11/12/2023 at 12:45 PM, Miaou said:

Not me passing next to Vivien’s city tomorrow with the train

On 11/12/2023 at 12:57 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Hook up with him or at least meet for a drink. I want Vivi to go wild and crazy. 
:excited:

:dead:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 11/12/2023 at 1:51 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Those are not. A lot of fans outside US bought that guy vinyl, including @monketsharona

Yep I got most of the UO exclusives (TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne, HMH and now GUY), so yeah it's always available outside the US

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 11/12/2023 at 3:10 PM, Miaou said:

This is beyond TRAGIC

Chromatica on its way to become less streamed than Jolene, 2020 me wouldn't believe me :dead:

A Popster Is Born 12,823
On 11/12/2023 at 1:56 PM, Aloe said:

Praying Flowers does not win SOTY with such lazy songwriting directly referencing Bruno’s song with no nuance I mean come on :uhh: Anti Hero would probably take it anyway 

Please flowers deserves!

do you want ‘it’s me, hi! I’m the problem it’s ME’ to win 

@danwasd with Chroma it is an album full of straight forward pop bops they always struggle on Spotify (witness, avas last album). Applause was always one that aged really well and has a thicker fuller production so it caught on. The bigger shame for me is if Chromatica never returns to outstreaming smile  

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 11/12/2023 at 3:49 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Applause was always one that aged really well and has a thicker fuller production so it caught on. The bigger shame for me is if Chromatica never returns to outstreaming smile  

Applause is indeed rich in production and deserves its flowers but let’s not ignore the fact that it went viral along with HIH and this is the reason behind ARTPOP’s and Smile’s current numbers. Before that, welp. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826
On 11/12/2023 at 3:14 PM, danwasd said:

Chromatica on its way to become less streamed than Jolene, 2020 me wouldn't believe me :dead:

Can’t believe she went from a longevity queen with ASIB to a frontloaded queen again the next era :dead:

• sad 1