The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 11/8/2023 at 9:18 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

this performance is so good, one of my favourites from her, showed it to my bf recently and he was floored

would the vocal experts here consider this close to her vocal peak? it feels like that for me 

One of her best songs :crying:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 11/9/2023 at 9:22 AM, XXXlop said:

But it's coming more than a month after JFAD, so it won't be a direct competitor. Right?

It may impact longevity and late run of Joker. Literally the weeks that are very important for any huge movie to hit the billion mark.

But it's too soon for any projection tbh. It'll all depend on people's reaction and hype about Joker 2 itself (trailer, promo, how people who loved 1st movie will react to the musical part of it and so on)...

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,602

I don't think 'Venom 3' is gonna be a threat, Marvel movies in general lost a lot of hype and tractions in the last 2 years with several flops, the second chapter already did less more than the first and it got less hype, unless it's gonna received very good reviews making it outstanding, I doubt it's gonna be a threat for JFAD.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 11/9/2023 at 10:04 AM, zoldyck said:

The only thing that can be threat to J:FAD is Deadpool 3.

I twill probably get Halloween, thanksgiving or Christmas release date. Hopefully its thanksgiving

They just said in the ATRL base it should maintain its release date (May) with the strikes being over, not sure tho.

On 11/9/2023 at 2:37 PM, Leptine said:

They just said in the ATRL base it should maintain its release date (May) with the strikes being over, not sure tho.

its not possible. They have shooting scheduled from Jan-March, no way they are gonna finish post production in 2 months. 

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 11/9/2023 at 1:21 PM, boobatella said:

One of her best songs :crying:

true 

a better feature would've been pushing ARTPOP at 1M+ daily streams 

and im pretty sure TikTok would've caught this bop by now 

The xylophone, drums, heavy bass thats how you produce a pop banger

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,907

Jfad is going to gross around $700M-$800M so there is no threat even if it was clashing

The main thing we want out of it is universal acclaim for Gaga and Joaquin and film won’t be universally acclaimed even if its top tier imo bc of the polarising topic so 78% RT would be a massive W

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 11/9/2023 at 5:55 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga has to announce the Chromatica Ball on Amazon Prime tomorrow. No excuse anymore!

i was wondering if she was indeed going to tour again like all the rumours whether this would just be saved for nearer the time. i could see TCB coming either DEC-Jan or as late as April/May 2024. or i could see it just never coming like BTW lol

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 11/9/2023 at 10:50 AM, zoldyck said:

its not possible. They have shooting scheduled from Jan-March, no way they are gonna finish post production in 2 months. 

It's confirmed now :chipper: Everything is going the right way.

On 11/9/2023 at 1:16 PM, monketsharona said:

• yaas, gaga 1