The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

As much as I dislike it, I'm sad they never bothered to tack Love Me Right or 1000 Doves(piano version) onto Spotify. Seems wrong people have to go to YouTube to listen to them now. Almost like they're lost media like the Gaga demo tracks.  

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 11/9/2023 at 12:58 AM, OnionGirl said:

Yes, she is :lesson:

I wonder what our next excuse will be...

Q4 2023 too crowded so she moved it to Q1 2024... ensue global catastrophy that somehow stops her from releasing it then as well

only for us to find out years later in her «tell-all» that bobby spilled a margarita on the pen containing TCBfilm, one of the many moments that reminded Gags he was the right manager for her :giveup:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 11/8/2023 at 10:01 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

only for us to find out years later in her «tell-all» that bobby spilled a margarita on the pen containing TCBfilm, one of the many moments that reminded Gags he was the right manager for her :giveup:

Plssssss

hasbulla-hasbik.gif

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 11/9/2023 at 2:41 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Out of her (streaming-wise) unholy trinity (being ARTPOP, Chromatica and Joanne) ARTPOP is the one who has a real shot at getting a significant ressurgence on streaming. It's been on an upward trend for very long now, and the songs have so much personality, I can see kids on tiktok making them viral (as they have for Applause and to a lesser extent Donatella). 

If I were her manager I would try to use the 10th anniversary to at least bring awareness about this album to younger demographics who might not know of it. But a G.U.Y. vynil it shall be. 

Yup yup yup