The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,907

Joker Soundtrack potentially will have songs about her love flings with arthur that is one of the few times gaga will make love songs i hope there is a great love ballad like arutw or jazz songs like rehab 

Which makes me think Lg-7 theme is going to be completely different but what it could be? It could be about tony’s death, but there is no public knowledge ABOUT whats going in her life rn umm maybe  2 songs about Michael her bf

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 11/8/2023 at 11:28 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I kinda hope LG7 is a concept album. Something like Back To Basics (not in terms of sound or anything) that is based on a fictional character or world.

She should make a powerful anthem about on going wars AROUND the world and donate funds to victims of Gaza & Ukraine 

Artists dgaf anymore its so sad

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 11/8/2023 at 10:03 AM, ViviLittleM said:

lmao this is :dead:

This sounds like something that Gaga would probably do :laughga: 

And congrats to miss Carly Wabble ,she is probably the first ever OGH.  Wouldn't be surprised if she was also a member of that Facebook page called "Stefani you will never be famous"

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 11/8/2023 at 1:08 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

J:FAD will see Gaga on top of the zeitgeist once again

#remembertobeconfident

#RememberthetopguneraandHoGera 

:cm:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,907

Beyoncé needs a spotify renaissance so bad 

Her streams are not good and renaissa

Spoiler

this makes me realize how bigger gaga could have been on daily spotify streaming if chromatica was not such a miss 

if ariana didn't have those 2 weeknd collab and chromatica was pulling like 2m daily she would be outstreaming ariana rn.... nobody would've belived that in 2019 when TU,N was released

nce [album] is freefalling as well

https://x.com/Beyonce_data/status/1722030969362821506?s=20.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 708

Yasss Heavy Metal Lover. I hope it will continué to increasw its streams. It would be another Born This Way track with a decent amount of streams like Government Hooker, Americano, Judas and obviously Bloody Mary. Next BTW viral track has to be Electric Chapel, truly underrated 

YASSSS G.U.Y. Vinyl 

YAAAASSSSS ARTPOP tracks rising in its daily streams 

I hope they add canvas for ARTPOP songs on Spotify and DWUW with Xtina as track 7

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 11/8/2023 at 12:45 PM, Doncho said:

That poor girl Carly already getting bullied by monsters :rip:

She just gave her honest opinion based on her own experience, I honestly dont see her as a hater

Little Monstrosities need to chill. She actually praised Fad in the podcast

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 11/8/2023 at 7:38 PM, BloodyMary said:

wtf houdini is epic :rip:

i didnt expected her to come up with this type of song

The instrumental is amazing but I can’t believe the chorus was actually the snippet :katy: the ending with the multiple “stay” is so good too with the use of Kevin’s instrumental with her gorgeous vocals 

On 11/8/2023 at 4:10 PM, Aloe said:

The instrumental is amazing but I can’t believe the chorus was actually the snippet :katy: the ending with the multiple “stay” is so good too with the use of Kevin’s instrumental with her gorgeous vocals 

Production is typical kevin parker. U can even find some similarities between Perfect Illusion and Houdini. 

The difference is the vocals. Miss Dua is serving pop candy epic vocals while ga Ga served screams. 

No matter what its epic pop song. 

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 11/8/2023 at 9:14 PM, BloodyMary said:

Production is typical kevin parker. U can even find some similarities between Perfect Illusion and Houdini. 

The difference is the vocals. Miss Dua is serving pop candy epic vocals while ga Ga served screams. 

No matter what its epic pop song. 

Yea ga’s version is a one time listen only :bebe: this is like if cocaine was added to the song