The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 10/29/2023 at 11:29 AM, ViviLittleM said:

if they don't use BM on Wednesday Season 2 in a way or another :icant:

Would love it if they used a song from ARTPOP or Chromatica seeing as BTW album literally came into its own from Wednesday after slowly building momentum . Or even if they used diamond heart! :dean_scream:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 10/29/2023 at 12:33 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Would love it if they used a song from ARTPOP or Chromatica seeing as BTW album literally came into its own from Wednesday after slowly building momentum . Or even if they used diamond heart! :dean_scream:

Next season will deeply horror influenced so forget about ARTPOP

Bloody Mary seems the obvious choice especially knowing everyone knows it as the Wednesday song

Popster for Sale 44,643
On 10/29/2023 at 11:37 AM, little legend said:

They should make Bloody Mary the official song of Wednesday and use it as the starting song of every episode 

And play Gaga's discography on loop in the background of every scene while they're at it. 

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,643
On 10/29/2023 at 11:38 AM, ViviLittleM said:

oh this reached 1M, not bad

It's pretty stable. Some Gaga performances end up racking up a lot of views over the years, maybe this will be one of those.

One of the top comments: «Lady Gaga is a shape shifter. The most versatile singer we've got. Mick is timeless. The earth has been lucky to have him. »:applause:

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/29/2023 at 2:30 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

If Joker 2 is a smash in cinema and people use the OST, it comes out next October so if this season is good for her streams it’ll all line up. PF and Shallow could re-enter. 

Joker soundtrack will be quality music i can tell although im not sure how it would perform but lets expect mediocre success based on jazz genre

Will really be happy if it wins big grammy awards over peaks on chart

For that it need authenticity 

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/29/2023 at 3:29 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The sped-up version of Slut! is so good. It might be another this for her. 

If the original song is bad how can speed up be good 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

I saw a post on Facebook from a Taylor Swift page talking about Style being ruined from the original, and the other fans answered something like « no shade but I love her so much I don’t care what it sounds like I’ll support her no matters what »

:billie: You can see why she’s always doing huge numbers, her fans are scary 

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 10/29/2023 at 1:39 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's pretty stable. Some Gaga performances end up racking up a lot of views over the years, maybe this will be one of those.

One of the top comments: «Lady Gaga is a shape shifter. The most versatile singer we've got. Mick is timeless. The earth has been lucky to have him. »:applause:

it’s crazy how she went from being a pop star to singing with these legendary artists and getting praised left and right for her vocals and performing skills :giveup: