The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/28/2023 at 7:16 PM, China said:

According to whom? She loved doing the Chromatica Ball, if she didn't want to do this tour she would have canceled the first 6 shows announced in 2020 instead of booking another 14 last year and she would have booked many more shows if it weren't for her preparation to shoot Joker 2.

Me, i attended the concert at dodger stadium i didn't enjoy the vocals as much i jWT

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709

Most viewed English videos in the past 24 hours :

#13 (+7) Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary Tik Tok version - Speed Up : 1.004.850 views

1M :talent: oh GODGA 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 4

Moderator 17,110
On 10/28/2023 at 5:50 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Why did I get warning for personal remakes when did I make any personal remark on anyone :wtfga:

Reveal hidden contents

Slut is a song fyi

Read the warning again and look at the amount of WPs. Then complain less.

Popster This Way 756
On 10/27/2023 at 10:16 PM, OnionGirl said:

I guess I’ve come to terms with them not releasing a sped up version and wanting the original version to shine, but damn, not even a lyric video or the old JWT footage? Hopefully she at least posts a story with a link to the glow in the dark vinyl this year. 

I'm getting ads for this vinyl every 5sec on Instagram.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709

Oh GODGA 

tonight I’ll burn the dancefloor with your iconic songs 
the club isn’t ready for my performance on the podium in front of thousand people 

a huge drunk mess is coming 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 10/28/2023 at 5:22 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify "Halloween Playlists" changes since Oct. 8th.

Halloween Party - 1.067M Followers (+95k):

• #5 Bloody Mary
  • #44 Bad Romance (-5)

Halloween Party 2023 - 295k Followers (+4k):

• #68 Bloody Mary (-7)
  • #151 Bad Romance (new)

Halloween Playlist 2023 - 287k Followers (+109k):

• #37 Bloody Mary (-)
  • #53 Just Dance (-14)

Ultimate Halloween - 239k Followers (+4k):

• #1 Monster

Halloween Songs - 69k Followers (+3k):

• #14 Monster (-1)

Halloween Monster Hits - 20k Followers (+5k):

• #22 Monster (-)
  • #42 911 (-6)

Excited for the -45 on the main playlist on Oct 31

The thread about Rihanna and Taylor is ridiculous. The Rihanna fans are so delusional:laughga: Taylor is literally eons ahead of Rihanna. The Midnights era alone is bigger than Rihanna's entire career when coupled with the $1 billion tour that was a cultural phenomenon. And she's scoring another 1M debut with a recording.  

I don't even like Taylor, but she will obviously be in the same league with the Beatles, Michael Jackson, and Madonna as a pop star that has defined a generation. She's undisputedly the biggest star in the world right now. Comparing her to a retired "singer" with a bunch of quick little singles and panned albums is just wild. It would be more appropriate to compare Rihanna to Dua Lipa. 

Moderator 17,110
On 10/28/2023 at 8:55 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I don't even like Taylor, but she will obviously be in the same league with the Beatles, Michael Jackson, and Madonna as a pop star that has defined a generation. She's undisputedly the biggest star in the world right now. Comparing her to a retired "singer" with a bunch of quick little singles and panned albums is just wild. It would be more appropriate to compare Rihanna to Dua Lipa. 

Or she's more a Barbra Streisand type of success, by being the biggest artist alive for several decades but leaving no trace on pop culture at large when you look back on it later.

• lol 2