The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 10/23/2023 at 10:23 PM, corvus albus said:

Why did nobody tell me that ASIB and Gaga were mentioned in the new season of Sex Education on Netflix? ASIB was even called "the Gaga movie" :icant:

I didn't even realize that it was out. The third season was extremely mediocre. Based on the trailer I've just watched, the fourth season might be even worse. 

Popster This Way 588
On 10/24/2023 at 10:28 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I didn't even realize that it was out. The third season was extremely mediocre. Based on the trailer I've just watched, the fourth season might be even worse. 

It’s really good.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 10/24/2023 at 6:55 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I mean, Rihanna released music last year and flopped. 

Honestly let's wait a bit she's releasing her own stuff cause she already tanked far harder with her side music even when she was at the top of her  game so...

Just my opinion but Rihanna and Gaga are in the same bag when it's about their next album, could be a hit or a miss in commercial success.

Edited by monketsharona

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/24/2023 at 11:39 AM, monketsharona said:

Honestly let's wait a bit she's releasing her own stuff cause she already tanked far harder with her side music even when she was at the top of her  game so...

Just my opinion but Rihanna and Gaga are in the same bag when it's about their next album, could be a hit or a miss in commercial success.

Rihanna has never tanked and she won't either in future and there is a reason behind it

She got a good ear sure she doesn't make her own songs but she is the boss who finalize them for the album and she knows what to pick and what to reject like no other

Anti being the project where she was most involved in and it took her 4 years to make it then again she carefully chose what she wanted in the album

Im pretty sure there is a whole team of top tier songwriters and producers already sitting in her basement giving her samples of what they made so far and she is letting that goof ear of hers to test

She barely gets any royalities from her discography thats why it was a necessity for her to setup a massive business and she did it with fenty and soon she will be more than $2B worth.

Industry plant turned legend is what we call THE RIHANNA

Meanwhile in gagas case its 60:40 chance than her albums is gonna under perform

60 being underperform Btw

She doesn't make music to the masses and her lyricism is not relatable most of the times to GP we as fans understand it and appreciate it but GP won't until she enhances her accessibility 

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/24/2023 at 2:38 PM, Gagacharts said:

"Heavy Metal Lover" might go somewhere. These are its avg. daily YouTube views for the past months:

July: +2.742

August: +2.645 [-4%]

September: +3.100 [+17%]

Yesterday: +4.568 [+47%]

Just saw a video of it on TikTok with 35k likes but then tried to check the trend and found nothing 

A Popster Is Born 11,827

Weeks in the Top 10 on the Dance/Electronic Albums charts:

The Fame: 500
Born this Way: 149
Chromatica: 115
The Fame Monster: 80
The Remix: 50
ARTPOP: 36
Born this Way The Remix: 5
Dawn Of Chromatica: 4

The Fame finally reached 500! The only album to achieve this and its not leaving the Top 10 anytime soon. Born this Way also coming for a cute 150 weeks :applause:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 10/24/2023 at 2:35 PM, Doncho said:

Weeks in the Top 10 on the Dance/Electronic Albums charts:

The Fame: 500
Born this Way: 149
Chromatica: 115
The Fame Monster: 80
The Remix: 50
ARTPOP: 36
Born this Way The Remix: 5
Dawn Of Chromatica: 4

The Fame finally reached 500! The only album to achieve this and its not leaving the Top 10 anytime soon. Born this Way also coming for a cute 150 weeks :applause:

Love the fact Chromatica is got rave reviews + charts success in dance music fields 

• paws up 1
  • love 1