The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 10/22/2023 at 10:44 PM, Aloe said:

Gaga needs to stop doing charity for the RS by appearing in public for them :katy: their song ain’t gonna chart well anyway 

Honestly it's their harcore base that will buy the album both cds and vinyls. They don't really need her, her fans won't buy it.

It's more them giving her a new opportunity to work with music legend and potential Grammy awards spot next year while she has nothing to deliver by her own.

It's cool seeing her, but it's more benefiting to her than them on this release. 

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 10/23/2023 at 9:19 AM, BloodyMary said:

BM being in this playlist is super good :ally: The top songs on this playlist always get like around 10-12M streams in the US that week. 

Even if Miss Bloody mary do the half it will re enter the hot100 :teddy:

https://spotify.link/xzjVnpZS7Db

Lol do we think its re-entering?

Really BM should do like 2.5m as it is a recent 'hit' and re-etner with vinyls but its Gaga

BM was like demis cruel for the summer huge peak then stable 400k, Mary was classic BTW era

On 10/23/2023 at 12:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol do we think its re-entering?

Really BM should do like 2.5m as it is a recent 'hit' and re-etner with vinyls but its Gaga

BM was like demis cruel for the summer huge peak then stable 400k, Mary was classic BTW era

well im not sure anymore. i forgot taylor releasing 30 track album this friday. 

So she’ll ruin the whole chart. 

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 10/23/2023 at 11:27 AM, BloodyMary said:

We never win. But doesn’t matter because they’ll put BM at #50 on that playlist on Day-D :arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 10/22/2023 at 9:24 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Welp Bad Bunny is losing force, duet not needed anymore :icant:

What was already quite a dim star is starting to fade…  :rip: see when you have no talent 

On 10/23/2023 at 10:27 AM, BloodyMary said:

1989 (Taylor’s Version) is only 21 tracks long, not 30. Sorry to burst your bubble Swiftie

On 10/23/2023 at 2:11 PM, Delusional said:

What was already quite a dim star is starting to fade…  :rip: see when you have no talent 

1989 (Taylor’s Version) is only 21 tracks long, not 30. Sorry to burst your bubble Swiftie

Only :laughga:

• lol 3

On 10/23/2023 at 1:19 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We never win. But doesn’t matter because they’ll put BM at #50 on that playlist on Day-D :arguega:

Well i hope they keep it like that. We need that halloween classic to gaga’s discography. 

+ its in Apple music Halloween main playlist as well. 

So they’re pushing it but sadly TS will ruin it once again just like last Halloween hihihii. I hope the world get rid of this ts  plague soon.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 10/23/2023 at 12:18 PM, BloodyMary said:

Only :laughga:

:catwalk: 16 of them already exist so technically only 5 new songs xoxo

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 10/23/2023 at 6:19 PM, ViviLittleM said:

That's why y'all f4ggots should be streaming Bloody Mary from that playlist like i did for the past 2weeks to keep BM on the top tier :arguega:

Inb4 #0 aka OUT

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Wait?? Taylor is releasing on Oct.27??

Chile another PANDEMIC is coming   :arguega:

The fact that i thought BM could possibly chart on Halloween Week to ensure that H100 YE Placement :nicki_scream:

With Cruel Summer, Taylor is now at 10 #1 singles. She will probably score one more with 1989 TV and match Whitney. Considering that she's at her peak, she will easily surpass Madonna and Rihanna during her next era. That's crazy considering that she's only 33, and she will probably have several more mega-successful eras + Reputation TV. 

On 10/23/2023 at 5:47 PM, FRANZGA said:

Wait?? Taylor is releasing on Oct.27??

Chile another PANDEMIC is coming   :arguega:

The fact that i thought BM could possibly chart on Halloween Week to ensure that H100 YE Placement :nicki_scream:

ikr. Billboard should def needs to come with a rule ( max 3 album songs to chart on hot100) like UK charts. 

This is getting ridicilous.

A Popster Is Born 10,466

Random thought but I wish Gaga book legendary artists or legacy artists on next album à la Miley Cyrus on her Plastic Heart's era (and eventually one trendy singer for single purpose).

I know it's not good for streams, but I'd like it a lot more than getting collabs with people that we won't hear about anymore in 10 years.

There's full of artists that could make great collabs with her : U2, Madonna, Cher, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks.

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 10/23/2023 at 5:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Random thought but I wish Gaga book legendary artists or legacy artists on next album à la Miley Cyrus on her Plastic Heart's era (and eventually one trendy singer for single purpose).

I know it's not good for streams, but I'd like it a lot more than getting collabs with people that we won't hear about anymore in 10 years.

There's full of artists that could make great collabs with her : U2, Madonna, Cher, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks.

she did it with elton tbf

Plastic Hearts followed chroma's template a bit with second single a payola girlie, and a legendary collab on it. So Dua/Ari and Elton/Billy

But night crawling is like the best song on PH (along with ALY and never be me hIhi)

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 10/23/2023 at 6:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

she did it with elton tbf

Plastic Hearts followed chroma's template a bit with second single a payola girlie, and a legendary collab on it. So Dua/Ari and Elton/Billy

But night crawling is like the best song on PH (along with ALY and never be me hIhi)

Night Crawling is one of her best songs ever tbh

But yeah on next album, I just feel like she'll go to the more mature approach (even in collabs). Not saying she'll break with mainstream stuff and pop side, there'll be songs made for radios / singles like always, but I could see her going into something more elaborated in production and writing. I could totally be wrong though.

But in my opinion next album is the right time for her (approaching late 30s and being happy in her life) to try something leaning more on rave reviews than pleasing the general audience. She could have both obviously if the music is good and catchy

Edited by monketsharona

ARTPOPster 1,827

gaga’s next album needs to be solo and critically acclaimed like BTW :bradley: she needs to show everyone that she can still deliver solo hits without collabs just like Beyoncé’s and Taylor’s latest albums