The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 10/19/2023 at 6:27 PM, Doncho said:

We have a different definition of "teasing" I guess :icant:

she obviously wanted to be seen, I think we can take this as confirmation that LG7 is in the works

unless it's some other project... doubt it's J:FAD though 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

The way Tyla is rising fast on Spotify Global :catwalk: I see her sticking around for a while with her beauty, talent and unique lane. But I fear the other new girl Tate is gonna fall off soon when she inevitably goes back to the Billie 2.0 rip offs :sleepydog: Poor Tate bandwagoners 

On 10/19/2023 at 7:27 PM, Doncho said:

We have a different definition of "teasing" I guess :icant:

the paparazzi definitely weren't waiting there by themselves, which means her team told them she was coming

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,534
On 10/19/2023 at 7:24 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

now we need hasitleaked to spill how far along it is 

Didn't they say she had booked November sessions or sumn? I remeber someone posting that kind of information 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 10/19/2023 at 6:49 PM, PanPikus said:

Didn't they say she had booked November sessions or sumn? I remeber someone posting that kind of information 

the mentioned Q4 sessions, which checks out 

• paws up 3

Moderator 17,110
On 10/19/2023 at 7:40 PM, Delusional said:

The way Tyla is rising fast on Spotify Global :catwalk: I see her sticking around for a while with her beauty, talent and unique lane. But I fear the other new girl Tate is gonna fall off soon when she inevitably goes back to the Billie 2.0 rip offs :sleepydog: Poor Tate bandwagoners 

It's funny how outside that one pathetic song, she has never copied Billie. She's more an Olivia copy nowadays, something she implicitly references even on She's All I Wanna Be. Also, who here even cheers her on? :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 10/19/2023 at 7:18 PM, corvus albus said:

It's funny how outside that one pathetic song, she has never copied Billie. She's more an Olivia copy nowadays, something she implicitly references even on She's All I Wanna Be. Also, who here even cheers her on? :icant:

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/19/2023 at 11:45 PM, ViviLittleM said:

As I already said, LG7, Q1

October November December January Feburary March 

She can make a good album in six months 

But I hope LG-7 gets its full moment before Joker era starts in August

April-May-June-July a 4 month rollout is the best case scenerio to be expected

Joker era will start from festival premieres in august till oscars in March 25 so in between i dont think she fill promote the album

Although she can announce a 50 date worldwide stadiums tour in August or September which she can Kickstart from April 2025 but I hope LG-7 is good enough to be sticking around on charts till April 2025

• lol 1