The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 10/16/2023 at 9:43 AM, zoldyck said:

After all these years, it is sad to see some fans still fume at other female success.

To be more precise, I don't like Beyonce/Taylor fans who come here to throw subtle shade at Gaga while pretending to be Gaga stans. You guys know who you are.

But at the same time, I also don't like Gaga stans who try hard to dismiss other female success

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 10/16/2023 at 10:02 AM, ReadyGaga said:

honestly? I was liking Taylor for a while but I got tired of going on Twitter and reading insults against Gaga... I also defended Beyoncé in the past but the fandoms of these two women are religious sects that attack other women and I got tired of it all this. LMs might be annoying but they are not crazy terrorists

Well, during ASIB era liddos were idiots we used to be friends with taylor stans

I think they though asib was just something that had to be done then she'd turn into dua with these pop bangers and then we had a lot of enemies :katy:

I think Fans need to defend Gaga from unreasonable criticism (e.g. chart performance of a rock collab with legacy 80 years old artists,  jazz/remix albums and OST songs). To that extent, we are right to say these side things ON GENERAL won’t or can’t be successful for artists, but in few cases, it is a rarity to be successful with these. On that part we should be more vigilent, yes.(e.g. Beyoncé flopped with Spirit on a big film as a successful as Top Gun Maverick, HMH may have been a minor success, but still performed way better than Spirit and it is a fact). 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 10/16/2023 at 10:38 AM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Daily Artist:

#65 (+2) Lady Gaga 

#66 (-2) Beyonce

But according to the tasteless Stupid Love fans here, Beyonce is 100000 bigger than Gaga.

:enigma:

Edited by little legend

Popster to Popster 3,906
On 10/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

Nah it won’t, it’s still 11M global units behind so the TV would need to do Midnights-like numbers in the long run to surpass TFM

Red tv already has sold like 7M so i really don't know 

Popster to Popster 3,906
On 10/16/2023 at 4:59 PM, corvus albus said:

According to certifications, it's at 1.946.000 sales

100WOC in US already, still top 30 in major music markets its above 2M in US alone 

it sold 5M in first 10 months 

On chartmasters red+red tv is at 24.5M (although that website is manipulated by swifties)

16-17M og+6-7M TV

Its her most successful re recording so far 

But with 1989TV she already has 4-5 1989 tracks flooding spotify global and i dont think TV is gonna effect it very much

1989Tv & 1989 both will have enough streams to chart simultaneously on billboard 200 and none of her past re recordings have done that 

I have denied that taylor swift is the music industry allegations but its time acknowledge that no one was, is and will be more successful than her especially in USA

sales wise she is the music industry.

I mean the girl soldout 52 USA NFL stadiums in 1 day and she could have sold 520 stadiums as well if she could even she is doing 3-4 dates in biggest European, australian & latam stadiums where even beyoncé and pink couldn't 

1989+Tv will reach around 40M sales in 1 year of its release 

TFM will be around 42M at that point, 21 at 56M

Popster to Popster 3,906
On 10/16/2023 at 4:53 PM, little legend said:

But according to the tasteless Stupid Love fans here, Beyonce is 100000 bigger than Gaga.

:enigma:

Oh God why y'all get pressed anytime the most hardworking and SMART women gets praised and its not like they are only getting discussed here but the entire world revolves around them PERIOD

They are bringing the innovation, success, money and impact to the music industry and the world 

we will discuss gaga too when she does something remotely exciting, interesting, smart, innovate till then she can sell migraines, countless haus labs and do vegas residencies in peace but a harmless praise should not be taken as gaga diss 

Moderator 17,110
On 10/16/2023 at 1:46 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Oh God why y'all get pressed anytime the most hardworking and SMART women gets praised and its not like they are only getting discussed here but the entire world revolves around them PERIOD

They are bringing the innovation, success, money and impact to the music industry and the world 

we will discuss gaga too when she does something remotely exciting, interesting, smart, innovate till then she can sell migraines, countless haus labs and do vegas residencies in peace but a harmless praise should not be taken as gaga diss 

Oh God, why y'all get pressed anytime the most hardworking and SMART women gets praised and it's not like they are only getting discussed here, but the entire world revolves around them PERIOD.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708

Oh God, why y'all get pressed anytime the most hardworking and SMART women gets praised and it's not like they are only getting discussed here, but the entire world revolves around them PERIOD.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

Oh God, why y'all get pressed anytime the most hardworking and SMART women gets praised and it's not like they are only getting discussed here, but the entire world revolves around them PERIOD.

#53 on UK, #65 in Australia, #69 in Canada and #75 in Germany on their respective YEC charts say that 

ARTPOPster 1,827

All facts I hear about how gaga is so uninspiring and boring these days compared to the other girls. 

Girlie even chooses to remain chained to Vegas in the future to sing jazz which is fun for her so it is what it is