The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 9/29/2023 at 6:12 PM, Leptine said:

I feel like she doesn't have a proper qualified social media team but just some assistent and Bobby.

Yes, Gaga actually doesn't have a media and PR team, this ended in 2013 when she started to prioritize her mental health over success. Her team nowadays is just Bobby, Sara, Fred and two stylists. I've never seen such a small, amateur team for an artist as big as her, but if that's what she wants, to have people she trusts and who she's created bonds with instead of having pros on her side, so be it. It's not like she has a whole team/consultant focused solely on social media/PR, charts, tours and stuff like that like Taylor Nation. If one day she decides to change and have a truly professional team by her side again, things will change.

• hugs 1

Damn just realising Katy Perry fans are getting brave lately because Harley's In Hawaii is trending with like 500k daily streams. I thought it was doing far bigger judging their petty attitude :bebe:

Bloody Mary is doing quite the same numbers almost one year after it started trending 

Edited by monketsharona

Popster This Way 902
On 9/30/2023 at 3:30 PM, monketsharona said:

Damn just realising Katy Perry fans are getting brave lately because Harley's In Hawaii is trending with like 500k daily streams. I thought it was doing far bigger judging their petty attitude :bebe:

Bloody Mary is doing quite the same numbers almost one year after it started trending 

I don't know Katy Perry still has fans:icant:

• lol 1