The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 9/29/2023 at 1:22 AM, China said:

We all already knew that she would only be a guest and that it wouldn't be a duet, so now stop complaining about everything and eat your food.

I mean u sure love every little crumb she provides so you can have it all don’t worry. 

• lol 1

On 9/29/2023 at 1:34 AM, China said:

You can get tf out if you don't like it too.

Nah. I love taking a stand against cupcakes ngl. It’s ok not to like everything gaga does so block me if you find my opinion overbearing. :katy:

Popster to Popster 4,833

It might not be a hit but this collab with Gaga and The Rolling Stones is really going to be appreciated by both their fans and the critics since SSOH is kind of like a classic RS song. My god Gaga's vocals are on another level on this song, she sounds so so good, overall the song is not really my type but I still like it

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 691

I bloody adore this. I didn't touch Love For Sale after the first listen to the album, but this will definitely get lots of streams from me. Gaga really gives a diverse catalogue of stuff to enjoy or leave aside depending on preference.

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/28/2023 at 8:37 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The reception from the base to this song compared to Hold My Hand is night and day wow

Maybe Andrew Watt for LG7 really is a good idea :whatga:

Hold My Hand was still a great f*cking song idc

Popster for Sale 44,848
On 9/28/2023 at 6:46 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Hold My Hand was still a great f*cking song idc

but the fans were very divided on it from the start

there's barely any negative reactions for this song, except for the fact that Gaga's part is not as big as Mick

RS subreddit is digging the song as well 

• paws up 4

On 9/28/2023 at 2:36 PM, Aloe said:

Nah. I love taking a stand against cupcakes ngl. It’s ok not to like everything gaga does so block me if you find my opinion overbearing. :katy:

There are no cupcakes, but I'm not going to give ground to those who complain about everything Gaga releases at the exact moment it comes out, we already have haters to do that.

On 9/29/2023 at 1:48 AM, China said:

There are no cupcakes, but I'm not going to give ground to those who complain about everything Gaga releases at the exact moment it comes out, we already have haters to do that.

Then label me a hater then because I’m still gonna be stating my opinions as and when I like. My comments were so mild but if you think it’s hateful then you do you. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,848

Sweet Sounds Of Heaven

iTunes:
#3 France
#7 Norway
#16 Italy
#16 Mexico
#21 Germany
#21 Switzerland
#23 Austria
#27 Ireland
#35 Canada
#89 Brazil
#101 Netherlands
#101 United Kingdom
#101 United States
#105 Spain

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/28/2023 at 8:48 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

but the fans were very divided on it from the start

there's barely any negative reactions for this song, except for the fact that Gaga's part is not as big as Mick

RS subreddit is digging the song as well 

Well some of them didn't like it because It's not pop music but I also know a lot of them that really likes HMH, also the GP really liked that song, I saw every single reaction on HMH and I'm not jk when I'm saying that its one of the most appreciated Gaga songs by the GP, some of them even said that It's one of the best soundtrack songs that they heard.

Popster This Way 691
On 9/28/2023 at 6:52 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Sweet Sounds Of Heaven

iTunes:
#3 France
#7 Norway
#16 Italy
#16 Mexico
#21 Germany
#21 Switzerland
#23 Austria
#27 Ireland