The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 9/22/2023 at 2:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

You are in denial if you really cant see even her stans lost interest in her and moved on. Stop talking like as if Gaga leagues above Katy. :ally:

Nobody cares about your opinion nor the opinion of those who only come here to belittle Gaga, y'all can get out if you're not satisfied, no one is holding y'all here.

And yes, she is, always has been and always will be superior to Katy, Gaga outsold her career with just one album, Spotify numbers don't speak for the whole picture, and, even in that regard, Gaga is bigger than her, don't even try to compare them. No wonder that Katy sold her catalog/masters, because she knows that her game is over.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

You are in denial if you really cant see even her stans lost interest in her and moved on. Stop talking like as if Gaga leagues above Katy. :ally:

Why did you come back if you're going to go after Gaga again? It's really sad seeing your arc on this forum. You joined when Bloody Mary went viral, got upset when it didnt get the support it needed and now you're a full blown hater. There are other girlies to stan, if you think she's over go Stan someone else and leave Gaga alone.

Popster for Sale 44,749

Gaga has so many haters disguised as fans it's so weird :rip:

Someone has a reddit account fully dedicated to sh*tting on everything she does on the /ladygaga sub (while occasionally praising Madonna nnnnn) 

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,955
x3

Can she stop with these ads? 

I remember when not long time ago when she was the most interesting innovative pop star of all time. You could see her passion, her artistry, her vision. I used to wake up at 4a.m. just to see her performing on an Award Show or premiere her new music video. And now, she became like the most boring pop star ever. Even stanning Ava Max is more fascinating. She only posts on Instagram when she wants to promote Haus Rats or any other ad. It's actually sad

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster This Way 691
On 9/22/2023 at 6:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

I mean.... Gaga is leagues above Katy.

Chromatica has the benefit of an Ariana feature, but Smile has the benefit of select tacked on droplets to boost its numbers ahead of the bombing of the lead single and beyond.

The best metric to compare is something that's like-for-like: their Las Vegas residencies. Lady Gaga brings in 3x more per night. That's not an insignificant difference.

Going forward: one just wrapped the sequel to a highly anticipated sequel to an Oscar-winning billion dollar franchise. The other has zero media projects in the pipeline of note.

And in a less tangible way, do you really think Katy Perry would be an equal choice to Lady Gaga to guest alongside Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Elton John and Stevie Wonder on a Rolling Stones LP?

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 691
On 9/22/2023 at 8:07 PM, Rusty said:

I mean.... Gaga is leagues above Katy.

Chromatica has the benefit of an Ariana feature, but Smile has the benefit of select tacked on droplets to boost its numbers ahead of the bombing of the lead single and beyond.

The best metric to compare is something that's like-for-like: their Las Vegas residencies. Lady Gaga brings in 3x more per night. That's not an insignificant difference.

Going forward: one just wrapped the sequel to a highly anticipated sequel to an Oscar-winning billion dollar franchise. The other has zero media projects in the pipeline of note.

And in a less tangible way, do you really think Katy Perry would be an equal choice to Lady Gaga to guest alongside Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Elton John and Stevie Wonder on a Rolling Stones LP?

However... I also loathe the Haus Labs shite and wish she'd stop relentlessly ruining her own image and mystique by letting her entire online presence become a makeup brand.

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

Edited by Rusty
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,846
On 9/22/2023 at 3:27 PM, little legend said:

Can she stop with these ads? 

I remember when not long time ago when she was the most interesting innovative pop star of all time. You could see her passion, her artistry, her vision. I used to wake up at 4a.m. just to see her performing on an Award Show or premiere her new music video. And now, she became like the most boring pop star ever. Even stanning Ava Max is more fascinating. She only posts on Instagram when she wants to promote Haus Rats or any other ad. It's actually sad

Not long ago = a decade ago :icant:

But I do agree with you

• sad 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

So my grandmother died 

I’m devasted but I’ll play ARUTW on the piano at her funeral

I’ll always remember Us this Way grandma 

Edited by Miaou
  • hugs 16
  • sad 2
  • love 1