The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,164
On 8/10/2023 at 4:05 PM, monketsharona said:

My own comparison was much more about album content and creative direction with something much deeper and 'adult' in production and writing. Which was the case with Ray of Light for Madonna maturing and entering into her 40s in her personnal and creative life.

Success wise, in the age of streaming I feel like it's more a matter of luck anyway. I don't think any of us could predict how LG7 will do in reception and chart success, no matter how good it will be. I personnally don't give a damn as long as we get a new music project.

I was not talking about your post cause I never saw it sorry LMAO but understand your pov :prideheart:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 8/10/2023 at 8:58 PM, emig_09 said:

summer for you

winter for the South Pole

Those with Winter can build a snowman or sumn :gaga-thanks:

On 8/10/2023 at 9:01 PM, Doncho said:

Why would we do that when we can stay in this thread dominated by Taylor Swift and Gaga being dragged left and right? Make it make sense :lesson:

Reveal hidden contents

I actually skipped most pages today. And Im getting D tonight so life is good

Geeeet iTTTT! That’s the spirit :jam:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 756
On 8/10/2023 at 1:39 PM, GraceRandolph said:

“Taylah feeds ha fans!!!”

Meanwhile none of y’all bought Dawn of Chromatica, Love For Sale, Top Gun OST, BTW 10th Anniversary I bet. 

I own all of them:darkmode:

Popster This Way 756
On 8/10/2023 at 3:35 PM, Nemanja said:

BTW 10th anniversary. like wtf is that? horror

Dawn of Chromatica is cute, but she literally gave one day attention for that.

Top Gun....isnt she only on one song? 

Love for Sale...i personally start to hate Jazz, so i dont care for that.

Chromatica, that's the last thing i count as release. We all know how that era is ruined.

I guess if I put myself in the perspective of, love for Sale not being one of my gagas favorites, the last past years must've felt pretty dry.

On 8/10/2023 at 4:53 PM, Miaou said:

LG7 will flop harder than Bionic 

Bionic didn't flop that hard, it was just a huge under performance though. Lotus didn't do all that bad either considering it manged to scan Gold in the United States.

Christina taking 6 years to follow up with Liberation, that was the real flop in the end.

Edited by Thatkat4

On 8/10/2023 at 10:36 AM, Thatkat4 said:

I think DoC counts. Just because Gaga didn't have a hand in it doesn't mean it wasn't new material.

A remix cd with underground artists that nobody asked for?

Dawn has 95M on Spotify while Future Nostalgia remix cd has 85M, and I don't see anyone here demanding success from that Dua release.

• thanks 1